This place is on fire!

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
This place is hopin' with people from all parts of the world! And guess what we are still "flame free," this place should be the forum that ALL forums on this site should take as a blue print for mutual respect & discussions on music in general & other music related material. Big pat on the back to all the regulars & the soon to be regulars on Old School.
\m/6

sixxswine said:
this place should be the forum that ALL forums on this site should take as a blue print
\m/6

There are other forums on this site? :D
I think I remember seeing one once but I came running back here... where it's safe.

Greeno said:
There are other forums on this site? :D
I think I remember seeing one once but I came running back here... where it's safe.
You too? :OMG:
Speaking of that I noticed that the Sinergy forum disappeared, I wonder why? :loco:

I don't know for how many of you this is the first and/or only forum to attend. But most probably we keep it flame free, because we all have been burned somehwere else :erk:

I used to post on the Off-Topic forum at AtariAge.com. It was fun for a while, but I think I have found a new home!

USMC0341 said:
I agree...definitely an awesome group of people...even when Sixx accuses me of being a closet Glam fan... :headbang:
Youre NOT?????

:OMG:

Awww come one cut the BS dude, we all are. You're not still in denial ??

NP: Poison - Every rose has it's torns