Dead. That's what this place is.

Stormwatch

Cock.
May 2, 2003
Fortress of Arrogance
Anyone else noticed that ever since Mark did away with the reputation "green dots" and post count, this place has seen a marked decrease in traffic? It seems hardly anyone posts here now, especially in the General Music Discussion board since the changes happened.
No judgement from me, just an observation. :p

TakinTheMusicBack said:
Anyone else noticed that ever since Mark did away with the reputation "green dots" and post count, this place has seen a marked decrease in traffic? It seems hardly anyone posts here now, especially in the General Music Discussion board since the changes happened.
No judgement from me, just an observation. :p

Well it's kind of confusing...I mean, OK, get rid of the post counts, but isn't the whole point of reputation that other people can see how much or little of a ratspittle you are? I mean, what in the holy name of Devin Townsend's bald patch is the point of having a reputation when nobody knows what it IS?

Sonnenritter said:
If a person only posts to boost his or her post count or reputation, that person doesn't need to be posting... you know, like Profånity here.
Are you kidding?? Profanity actually thinks he has valid opinions and theories to educate everyone with. As much as we might have wished the banishing of the postcounts would do away with Profanity, he really doesn't have anything to do but stick around. =)

lord667 said:
Well it's kind of confusing...I mean, OK, get rid of the post counts, but isn't the whole point of reputation that other people can see how much or little of a ratspittle you are? I mean, what in the holy name of Devin Townsend's bald patch is the point of having a reputation when nobody knows what it IS?
I thinkie you're one of the few. ;o)

That's a good question "Would I go away if the post counts were deleted?" I don't think I would.

I admit that my post count is really important to me and my status in life. I admit that a lot of the messages I post are just to increase my post count but I do like to share my life and opinions with UM as well, I really enjoy getting involved in all these stimulating debates.

If post counts got deleted I would probably spend just as much time on UM but I would only get involved in intellectual threads, I wouldn't bother with the spam threads(now eating, now drinking, now feeling, now playing, a game e.t.c)

I noticed that this particular forum is more dead than before. I also haven't been posting much here lately for some reason as well. I didn't notice that people are posting less in the General Music Discussion forum, where I do the majority of my posting.

EagleFlyFree said:
and also, you disgustingly suck as a human being
hehe

awww

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EagleFlyFree again.

no fair. who said the truth hurts anyway? it's 'kin funny!