This place is on fire!

sixxswine said:
This place is hopin' with people from all parts of the world! And guess what we are still "flame free," this place should be the forum that ALL forums on this site should take as a blue print for mutual respect & discussions on music in general & other music related material. Big pat on the back to all the regulars & the soon to be regulars on Old School.
\m/6
Great post Sixx. This place does indeed rock. The only other place I go to on UM is the Tad Morose board as of late almost half of the posters there are also from this forum. >:p~

Bryant

This place is my internet home. My second home, if you will. Everyone here rules, and it just keeps getting better. Here's to all the regulars and recent newcomers I hope to see lots of! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

sixxswine said:
The Marines have landed! Hey man, I was just yanking your chain.
You're the real deal, it was a UM Old School Hazing, you can hang &
I take it back.
\m/6

Hey it's all good Sixx...and I always appreciate a little chain yanking and a bit of hazing from you guys (and babes) that have been around a while...makes you appreciate this place and the people a lot more...

We're all on the same team as far as I'm concerned, regardless of the types of metal we like or dislike...

UM FUCKING OWNS ALL!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :worship: :headbang:

USMC0341 said:
You called it JonnyD...like a true pro...
When you have posted along side the bastard as long as I have ya just know! .... he gets a hell of a kick out of Hazing the new guys! Me I just Ignore em untill either they say something really good or really stupid and then I chose whether to Haze or be nice I normally only Haze Idiots and close minded people! Your Neither Marine!

You all rule, big time...and really cool of you all to welcome me the way you have...I mean that. :Spin: :p :Spin:

Bryant - If you can swing it - can you find an AC-130 Gunship and gimme some air support? :headbang: :hotjump:

Wicked Child - È il mio piacere essere un membro di questa famiglia (It is my pleasure to be a member of this family)... :worship: