Dead. That's what this place is.

There are too many idiots on UM and it's not worth posting here much anymore. The combination of flooding and lack of management is making it boring and much less intersting than it used to be.

Can anyone tell me why the post counts and reputation were done away with?

Sorry, but I've been away for a while.....not intending to open any sores or anything, I'd just like to know.

Profånity said:
I admit that my post count is really important to me and my status in life. I admit that a lot of the messages I post are just to increase my post count but I do like to share my life and opinions with UM as well, I really enjoy getting involved in all these stimulating debates.

If post counts got deleted I would probably spend just as much time on UM but I would only get involved in intellectual threads..
Nono.. look:

You = idiot
You = no life
You = not capable of posting anything even remotely intellectual
You = piss people off here majorly

Everyone = better off without you

understand?

You may be right, I don't know. All I know is, this place has died a slow death over the past couple of weeks. It's not the home of "mindless music discussion and hatred" it once was.

Profånity said:
If post counts got deleted I would probably spend just as much time on UM but I would only get involved in intellectual threads
but how would that go then? uhm...I mean....woudn´t you need to be intellectual your self first? :lol: