This.... Is aweful (Murder)

I would like to know wether that... thing ended up on the internet because they were so proud of the result they thought they'd show the world how good they are..
or
the cynic bastard with the camera thought "hang on a minute, I know how to have the whole world laughing at my mates"
hihihi.
Murder, how appropriate.:puke:

Lord_Darksoul said:
HAHA... if you search Katatonia on YouTube, there is a video of me and some of my sexy friends doing karaoke to "Raining Men" on the second page of results that is very sexy!!! :worship:

You are a very strange person, please go away.

Unicorn said:
You are a very strange person, please go away.
Though I accept you being such a sensitive man ... I mean, deeply fallen in love with Mattias while being surrounded by such beautiful women and quite confused by this fact ... you can't expect everyone to do everything in your interest ^^ :p And if you dare to take a look into the mirror... gosh you're at least as strange and weird as me! So let that psycho guy being psycho and remember he's hours over hours faaaar away from you *g*
[You never told me anything about a Relention-cover... how mean!]

And that Murder-cover is ... well, there's been everything said. Those guys should be at least good-looking... but nooo ... *g* (;

FatefuL said:
omg.. actually there is such video there... and .. fuck you're a TERRIBLE SINGER lorddarksoul... :(

Haha.. my vo-kills were intentionally bad on that REIGNING MEN video... the intention (as if it was not painfully obvious) was to be as horrible and gay as possible...

check out my karaoke to "Buried By Time and Dust" for my TR000 unholy skillz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HbLI6JDIUI&search=Euronymous

Oh man, it really does get fucking bad after the first half... I thought it started out sounding mostly fine and even captured the atmosphere decently aside from the loud, stupid bass.