Saw You Drown fan video

I didn't like the war scenes, i guess Saw You Drown has got nothing to do with War, also i don't think that Jeff Buckley was a soldier =)

but anyway it's a nice try =)

If i see it as an attempt to create a video for the song Saw you drown, its fucking retarded!
If i see it as a political critique of some sort with the song Saw you drown as a musical moodsetter its just stupid.

I think it´s a bunch of random images taken from other videos etc. some clips are nice, but err...
I wouldn´t associate this song with war however....I don´t think it could fit with the concept of DO.Neither it has something to do with Jeff Buckley, me thinks...
Maybe war could me more suitable in TGCD....

i like some of the images.. and in general , yeah i think it turned out great.. of course i wouldn't take it as an official video.. but I do the reverse.. associate the lyrics to the images.. not the images to the lyrics.. in other words.. I try to find ways for the lyrics to fit on the scenes.. and i really could do that.. but naturally I have lotz of other concepts about the song itself .. that had really nothing to do with those images.

good work, though.