This is awesome!

virtual barbershop*

and its holophonics, a technique in recording used for some time now. definitely another piece of evidence supporting the holographic principle...but its funny you post this because i just downloaded a shit ton of holophonic recordings, pearl jam and pink floyd both did albums using these methods. they sound killer

haha awesome, the bag over the head is the best part I think.

virtual barbershop*

and its holophonics, a technique in recording used for some time now. definitely another piece of evidence supporting the holographic principle...but its funny you post this because i just downloaded a shit ton of holophonic recordings, pearl jam and pink floyd both did albums using these methods. they sound killer

Yeah, Pink Floyd used these methods a lot, I dno about Pearl.

Soon Forge, Nothing as it seems, Of the girl and Sleight of hand were the songs where they used that technique.
When it comes to such things I would rather buy the cd because if they used some (....)AWWWESOME(...) recording technique I would want to hear it like they put it on cd.
Mp3s have no real wave form:cry:

that's awesome, we did a record with a dummy head once. The head was in the middle and we imitated a camp fire, acoustic guitars, voices talking, singing, and claps all around

virtual barbershop*

Where did you download, this is awesome:OMG:
Is there a chance to hear more of those audio files? All links I've clicked won't work.

try www.holophonic.ch