this is fucking bullshit!!!!!!!!

their new album isnt even out yet. As soon as their new album is released they will play in the USA?Canada. Probably in only large markets (LA and New York, Montreal, Quebec, Toronto like last tour). They even say select cities throught the world

Don't complain dude. .... Maiden haven't visited Australia since the World Slavery Tour!!!

Its bullshit... I love that band to pieces (of mind) but the fact they constantly ignore Oz shits me!

a friend of mine said that they might play texas...only two major cities HOUSTON AND DALLAS...I think they are only gonna play major cities around areas or states..but who knows..I hope they do play the U.S........

aliasp said:
Don't complain dude. .... Maiden haven't visited Australia since the World Slavery Tour!!!

Its bullshit... I love that band to pieces (of mind) but the fact they constantly ignore Oz shits me!

Almost all the good bands ignore Oz. There is what, maybe 3 places to play for "big name" bands? Eh, I have accepted that.

aliasp said:

no, the last time they played was in 92/93, two dates for the fear of the dark tour. if anybody recalls an interview at the same time in hotmetal magazine entitled "in it for the kids"? :lol:

these tour dates are only the European leg of the tour, where does it say that they are not going to play the US or have you got some magic powers that let you read things that are not there.....they are cutting down on the amount of dates that they are playing so if and when they play the US I would think it will be major cities, they are getting older and they did announce that they would be cutting down the amount of shows that they would play to just major cities....so stop getting you fucking nickers in a twist and read things properly. just wait and see where the other dates are going to be in 2007 as it says in the press release....."This European leg of the World Tour will be followed in early 2007 with selected dates in other parts of the World".

aliasp said:

Nope, last time they came to Oz was on the Fear Of The Dark Tour, like 92 i think. They always say its because of the cost to ship the stage and everything, they dont want to scale down their shows to come here.

..And i bought the Death On The Road dvd last week and its great!, and dare i say it...their best since Maiden England.

I was hoping they were gonna do Ozzfest again ! I'd be suprised with more than New York and L.A. for the U.S. again. as for Texas ? I doubt it.

Gee, I would love to see them if they came to Australia, but I would not be surprised if Adelaide misses out ...

fuelee2004 said:
Nope, last time they came to Oz was on the Fear Of The Dark Tour, like 92 i think. They always say its because of the cost to ship the stage and everything, they dont want to scale down their shows to come here.

..And i bought the Death On The Road dvd last week and its great!, and dare i say it...their best since Maiden England.

Why would they need to downsize their stage? We have some massive venue's to play at here.

Hasn't stopped U2 or the Stones. Good enough for them ... good enough for the Irons.

aliasp said:
Why would they need to downsize their stage? We have some massive venue's to play at here.

Hasn't stopped U2 or the Stones. Good enough for them ... good enough for the Irons.

Well Maiden arent a really huge band like U2 and The Stones but i think Maiden are more popular now than they have been in years so no time like the present to come to Australia. Wonder how well they do here album sales wise?

Rumored US Dates for Maiden tour

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from the Trivium forum...

Trivium is opening for Maiden in Europe...

Heres some tour dates Trivium will be doing with Maiden in early 2007:

JANUARY

Mon 8 CANADA, Quebec City Colisée de Québec

Tue 9 CANADA, Montréal Bell Centre

Thur 11 CANADA, Toronto Air Canada Centre

Fri 12 USA, Boston, MA DCU Center

Sat 13 USA, New York, NY MSG

Mon, 15 USA, E. Rutherford, NJ Continental Airlines Arena

Wed, 17 USA, Chicago, IL Allstate Arena

Fri, 19 USA, Denver, CO Pepsi Center

Sat 20 USA, Houston, TX Toyota Center

Mon 22 USA, Dallas, TX American Airlines Center