THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND

Öööh ... not really... nevermind what the final poll will reveal to us... I'm quite sure everyone knows what's the very best song for himself/herself... somewhere... deep in yer heart ;)

And I must agree that these millions of polls are confusing the hell out of me & others too... now we have 2 threads worshipping the return of the hoodies *lawl*

Nevermind... these polls at least make this board pretend to have lots of action :loco:

Well, I didn't say I'm against these polls... I just said they're [the amount of'em] confusing :cool: ... and though I don't really give a shit on which one will survive this ultimative kata-song-holocaust... I'm veeery interested to know what most members of this board consider to be the best song.
So... let's vote :p

The problem is that the threads that are over are still on the first page. As long as the old polls fade fast it's gonna be pretty clear and not so annoying. I'm glad most people support it anyway, because everything I consider fun usually comes across as annoying to most people ;)

The problem is that the threads that are over are still on the first page. As long as the old polls fade fast it's gonna be pretty clear and not so annoying. I'm glad most people support it anyway, because everything I consider fun usually comes across as annoying to most people ;)

of course I support those threads too, but it's quite annoying for me to have to search through 16 threads of polls:p.. I just put it a liiittle bit less nuanced than Swany .

Hmm, I shouldn't start to sound like a grumpy old man, because the problem isn't really big... ah:loco:
Darn them kids! xP