This is pathetic....

S4R

gooey
Sep 7, 2001
.il.us
Has anyone here looked at the message boards over at MTV.com? Holy fuck monkeys is it funny, listen to this via

"durstswoman"
I Love Limp Bizkit!!!!!!
Hey there evertbody in MTV land. I just wanted to let all of you know that I am the biggest Limp Bizkit fan ever. I know everything about
them......just try me! Hahaha. Anyway, I like Linkin Park too but Fred Durst just does it for me....I love the way he sreams into the mic!!
Anyway, thanks for listening. Biyeeeee!!!

"joelv"
Is Durst Down Wit' The Power of Three?
Wouldn't it be dope if maybe Fred Durst, frontman for Limp Bizkit collaborated wit' P.O.D. for a track? I think that'd be killer!!!

DEAR GOD NO! :eek: ...wait why the fuck did i even give this shit the time of day...fuck...oh well i typed it already may as well post

It's there opinion, and I respect that. It's music to their ears, and they have passion for the artistic talents of the likes of Mr. Durst, Linkin Park, and the other great music played on the airwaves of today.....:eek:

SLAP SLAP SLAP

It is the opinion of myself that mainstream musics artistic gift to the world is the gift of manipulating the general public to fork over $ for a short-term fad-like "genre" of music? for which knows not the meaning of longevity - which makes it even more painful that talents like Opeth never seem to get the public recognition, make the $, become financially successful, and can hang around for a long time through generations of music listeners. (ie: Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Metallica : whether you like these bands or not, they have been around for the long haul)

Originally posted by Soul4Raziel
Has anyone here looked at the message boards over at MTV.com? Holy fuck monkeys is it pathetic, listen to this via

"durstswoman"
I Love Limp Bizkit!!!!!!
Hey there evertbody in MTV land. I just wanted to let all of you know that I am the biggest Limp Bizkit fan ever. I know everything about
them......just try me! Hahaha. Anyway, I like Linkin Park too but Fred Durst just does it for me....I love the way he sreams into the mic!!
Anyway, thanks for listening. Biyeeeee!!!

"joelv"
Is Durst Down Wit' The Power of Three?
Wouldn't it be dope if maybe Fred Durst, frontman for Limp Bizkit collaborated wit' P.O.D. for a track? I think that'd be killer!!!

DEAR GOD NO! :eek: ...wait why the fuck did i even give this shit the time of day...fuck...oh well i typed it already may as well post

not the least bit surprised about the lack of intelligence over at mtv ;)

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!

No but really it would be interesting to see what happens.... maybe we'll see them on mtv, or think how good it would be to see Mikael get a grammy !! :)

Besides if u dont do it i will :D

Dani (from COF), said in one interview that he'd like to see Mayhem on Top-of-the Pops, and I must say I agree. Special performance at the Grammys maybe?? Opeth would be way cool, if they did Demon of the Fall or something brutal like that, all the teeny-boppers wouldn't know what to do :lol:
Metallica did something like that- some awards show that was shown live on TV, they changed their set without telling anyone and did a cover of that 'So What' song (y'know, "I fucked a sheep, I fucked a goat, I rammed my :D right down it's throat).
Classic.

Ummm, don't listen to Opeth because it makes you feel special, that's a pretty backwards attitude.
It's about the music, screw the image.

>Well what is it you want then?<

I want Opeth to do a "living room" tour *LOL*
would be a cool thing!

I don't have a TV, so I don't care about who is on MTV...

By the way, Wimp Shitkid sucks....
I have a personal reason for it!
vampa.gif

No can do, she has a boyfriend!

But please, let's not make this personal.
I asked you what you want from Opeth so you can remain feeling "special".
And why do you need the music to make you feel special?

First of all; it was only a damn joke to begin with.
Secondly; I have no friggin' idea how you extrapolated from my post that I was interested in an image.
Sixthly; I don't want anything from Opeth.

Lastly; the image that came to mind when I stated a sense of speciality: It is nice that my girlfriend and I are the only ones in our town that are listening to the eloquent harmonies of Opeth at any given time.

are you happy with that?

now bug off!