This is proof of the failure of the UN.

lets not forget why those people are leaving, they are white in a country who was once ran by whites. Now the whites are the my pals in that country in times like these. What sux is that France helped this country restore a gorvernment and now they think that we are against it "Tens of thousands of Ivorians roared into the streets, protesting against the French response and accusing Paris of trying to overthrow President Laurent Gbagbo. The rebels have held the north of the country since failing to overthrow Gbagbo in 2002." We are the ones who put him there, what the fuck are those people talking about??? yet just an other sign of ignorance of people who will remain 3rd world country for ever. Bcs without any supervision from any colonist country, they cant handle themselves like civilized people.
I personaly dont give a flying fuck what the UN does there, i'd rather see them all die. We spend money to send our troops there to keep their country safe, i think they should just learn how to deal with it themselves. they have been free from France for a very long time we should not have to protect them any longer...

oh and wait...did you notice that the conflict is between muslims and christians?!!! i find that rather shocking since Africa was colonized by european countries and christianity was introduced upon arrival, and before that there wasnt any kind of religion....so how did the muslim get over there???

The UN has been a failure since its inception. It's no surprise, really. The only surprising thing is how its still exists and how great nations still proclaim its credibility.

God bless,
Sepsis

The UN is just a place for people around the world to come and hang out and have some tea with ritz crakers...one of my teacher in high school worked there as a translator for Greece and she said, not only it was a waste of her time, but it was a waste of the world's time. and it didnt even pay well!!!

At least the UN make most nations come together before Desert Storm and it was decided that Saddam had to get the fuck out of Kuwait. But the UN don´t get or got much respect and maybe rightfully so, the first UN secretary, a swede called Dag Hammmarsköld was killed when his plane was shot down, probably by ugandian fighters and don´t forget how the UN troops were treated in Bosnia whenever they were outgunned.