So, the UN is full of rapists

This is a most valid point. The UN could've been so much more than it is, and it's just sad what it turned out to be. It's the most worthless "organization" there has ever been...no spines, no balls, just a bunch of bureaucratic dickheads who waste tons of American money every year, then throw shit at the US, and on top of that, ask for more money.

Fuck the UN.

That sounds about right...

If I'm not mistaken, 75% of the UN's money comes from the US...again, if I'm not mistaken.

UN member states pay according to economic capacity with a "ceiling" rate of 22%. A country loses its vote in the general assembly if the amount of its arrears equals or exceeds the amount it was billed in the previous two years.

Here you go.

Sexual Assaults In Army On Rise (washingtonpost.com)

A couple of years old, but that's beside the point. Just in case the Washington Post is too "commie" for you, here's one a little more recent:

FOXNews.com - Military Sexual Assault Reports Up 40 Percent - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

If you honestly think that the US military members are exempt from any wrongdoing of participation in sex trafficking, prostitution, etc., then go visit Songtan, South Korea. Ga'head...take a little tour outside Osan AB. I can tell you all you want to know about it...been there, seen it all. Fortunately, I had nothing to do with the juicies. It's basically a form of prostitution and I chose to focus on my guitar playing in my free time for the year I was there. Better yet, go check out Camp Red Cloud. But in case you don't take my word for it, check out an excerpt from one of the military times...it was either Navy or Air Force Times, don't remember.

Sex slaves & the U.S. military

...And here's the response to said article by various military members, some of whom you will see are completely oblivious to these things, much like many average Americans.

http://www.navytimes.com/print.php?f=0-292236-535180.php

I don't know why everyone thinks that the US is so righteous and everyone is of such high moral fiber in our military and everyone else are a bunch of savages...we're a bunch of killers, plain and simple. That's our job. We help others in need...by killing other people. We're no better than anyone else in the world morally and ethically speaking, so it's time to step down off of that pedestal. Sure, we hide behind our spewing of bullshit to the masses, but in reality the US military is full of scum of the earth people. Not everyone is, of course, but there are a whole lot of them.

If you wanna go a little farther back, ask someone who served in the US military in the Philippines back in the late 80's, early 90's before they closed it. South Korea is a church compared to what was going on in the Philippines.

You fucking commie traitor. I'm going to report you to Homeland Security.

OUR SOLDIERS DO NOT RAPE PEOPLE. Only UN Peacekeepers do that, because they hate America and our freedoms.

Like our resident genius Sue says, STOP GETTING YOUR INFO FROM NEWS SITES! All news agencies are communist anti-American companies that hate George W. Bush.

The BBC is definitely a joke; they ALWAYS report on White House scandals and the hardships in Iraq. They make it seem like scandals and war atrocities are a bad thing.

Listen up people: the more you know, the more it hurts you. Stop listening to the news, stop reading books, and stop keeping up on current events. Do not listen to ANYONE who says ANYTHING bad about America, because it's wrong even if it's accurate.

Thank you and may God and George W. Christ bless you.

You fucking commie traitor. I'm going to report you to Homeland Security.

OUR SOLDIERS DO NOT RAPE PEOPLE. Only UN Peacekeepers do that, because they hate America and our freedoms.

Like our resident genius Sue says, STOP GETTING YOUR INFO FROM NEWS SITES! All news agencies are communist anti-American companies that hate George W. Bush.

The BBC is definitely a joke; they ALWAYS report on White House scandals and the hardships in Iraq. They make it seem like scandals and war atrocities are a bad thing.

Listen up people: the more you know, the more it hurts you. Stop listening to the news, stop reading books, and stop keeping up on current events. Do not listen to ANYONE who says ANYTHING bad about America, because it's wrong even if it's accurate.

Thank you and may God and George W. Christ bless you.
Get off your high horse, the only joke here is your post you blind sheep piece of shit.