This is so weird

Eligos

Problem Yet to be Solved
Jun 2, 2008
Great Plains of the U.S.
www.myspace.com
So I just got my copy of Akercocke's "Words that go unspoken..."

Is it supposed to be separated into 99 different tracks? It runs the right amount of total time and everything but the songs are not whole, they're separated into little bits ranging from 15-30 seconds or so. Does anyone else who owns this album have the same problem?

If you planned on ripping it, you might as well just download the normal version and save the trouble.

Is it supposed to be separated into 99 different tracks? It runs the right amount of total time and everything but the songs are not whole, they're separated into little bits ranging from 15-30 seconds or so. Does anyone else who owns this album have the same problem?

My only question is why isn't the album seperated by 666 tracks instead of 99. Needs more filler!

Dude, you're from Kastigation

Loads of people on UM seem to hates them. I'm not sure wh, some of the music they've made is great.

Earache always seperate their promo copies onto 99 tracks to prevent them being posted on music blogs - which works for about 7 minutes after being received through the mail box.

Akercocke are a band I enjoy - though I have to say that Antichrist was a bit of a let down.