this is what music needs

ilvudi

New Metal Member
Jun 11, 2002
Visit site
wow what words describe what you guys do????
its been a long time since ive heard some music that made my day!!!!!!!!!
you are fuckin awesome
come to america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
phoenix ,arizona to be exact!!!!!!

anyone on here care to let me crash at your pad in switzerland or somewhere so i may see these guys live!!!!!!
i have to see the live show somehow
anyone help????

I so totally agree with you!! Evergrey are THE BEST!! I'am almost sorry to tell you...that I am going to see them LIVE NEXT FRIDAY!!! YES!! In Skellefteå Sweden... Am I looking forward to it???*smile*

way way lucky
i have decided myself to do my best to get to europe and see them in the next yr i hope :)
if they are still playing live ta that time
if i must wait till next tour i will be there for that one
make sure ya fucking scream twice as loud and bang your head three times harder for me when you see em

these guys are definitely in the top of bands right now
can ya even name one that comes close to the bass lines
even touch the guitar work????
lyrics???
fuck no!!!!!!!!

EVERGREY WILL LIVE LONG!!!!!!!
hey any chance ya might keep in touch with me and maybe we can hook up when we come to switzerland????

Is it true, that they are going to make a new album "soon"?? A little bird told me that they are going into studio this autumn... :)
:shedevil: I wish so much it would be true!!!!

I would cruise all around Europe to see them.... if I were a millionare......:cry:

Ok, that's it! I moving OUT of the states! We only get the good bands every few years or so. We're plagued with pop crap, rap crap, rap rock combo crap... last really good shows I saw were Dream Theater and Iron Maiden/Queensryche in August of 2000. :erk:

(I just found ALL the smilies.)

´Till Kristian Forsell:
Har ni publicerat ngt om Evergrey i Slavestate Magazine? Och om ni till min oändligt stora glädje skulle ha gjort det.. går det att få tag i det nummret i efterhand?=)

"To Kristian Forsell:
Did you publish anything about Evergrey in Slavestate Magazine? And If you have, to my great pleasure... Is it possible to have that magazinenumber some how??=)

I am one of the proud darksiders...