This is why I don't post on this board

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
It's been a long, long time since I posted my "goodbye you guys" on this board and never wrote anything since then. As some of you might have noticed, since then I have been lurking on this board, I just was not posting. Back then, I was not banned, I was told to fuck off because of the post I made, which was something I of course could not swallow.

But seasons are changing, the folks are getting older, so why a big deal? I've been looking on this board since then and this is why I don't want to post here anymore - I just don't want to be caught in the stupid arguments with stupid people.

I don't know how about you, but I remember "the good times" on this board. There were shitloads of people posting here, 2002-2005. There was no Joey Belladonna slagging. NOT AT ALL. There were just Anthrax fans. No JoeyThrax fans. No BushThrax fans. No hatred.

"The reunion thingy has changed everything". This is what one of the coolest people here, Thra:rofl:ude if you ever remember him, wrote to me and he was pretty much right. After the reunion happened, the Anthrax fans in here were suddenly replaced by a bunch of guys amongst them were the ones who have never seen an inside of Anthrax's CD booklet, yet proclaiming themselves to be an Anthrax fan, or a guy who actually hates Anthrax and his only argument in the discussion is "if you like ...... era, fuck off and die" and "have you ever listened to POT..." And the situation got even worse, after "the second reunion".

I myself have no problems with Joey Belladonna, because I started listening to Anthrax because of Spreading The Disease. I have bought every single effort made by this band. Because of John Bush, I didn't stop listening to Anthrax (and supporting them mostly with my money) because suddenly there was the time when I grown out of the high pitched girlie vocals. And I don't mean Bruce Dickinson or King Diamond - this is something which can't be compared. BTW, I really liked the footage of Joey singing the Don't Stop cover, it was awesome, this is what he should be singing, but not thrash metal.

As far as nowadays Anthrax goes, I saw them at Czech Sonisphere and I was watching totally different band from what I had seen before. Joey's vocals were horribly off key and the band looked like they were not enjoying it at all. The energy and enthusiasm were all gone. Every review from the show in the press said Anthrax had been the biggest disappointment and unfortunately the weakest band on the bill, every fucking one. Yes I have seen some footages from the other shows and I have to say the things got better after that. When I saw the "Antisocial" footage that Spacey was posting, I thought it was cool, but I guess I realized why Scott Ian said at the time that they didn't need a bird but a lion. As far as the "Anthrax playing to bigger audiences" thing goes, just take a look to the youtube footages of the last year Sonisphere, or last year Soundwave festival, or Wacken 2004, where I actually was and saw it with my own eyes.

I am curious about the Anthrax new record, though not too excited. I would rather hear the original with Dan Nelson. No one makes sure the record is actually coming out? I am not too sure the band wants to enter the studio with Joey - just read the interviews and read between the lines. Scott and Charlie are very well aware they have made lots of BAD business decisions and I understand that the new CD with Joey would of course be hyped as comeback, which would probably make of more record sales but seriously, I'm afraid they won't let Joey ruin the record, which would probably happen. And do you guys really think that Joey driven record would outsell Lady Gaga?

Because of posting here, I'm not sure whether this is my last post on this board, maybe yes, maybe not, there's still lots of cool guys I want to talk to, including the fighters like antwax, Deege, Jono, or even Spacey, who prefers Joey but has always been the man enough not to slag the others because of different opinions.

I'm just sick of all the negativity here. Who are you to tell me that if I like John Bush era Anthrax more I should fuck off? Chill the hell down you guys. This is music we are talking right now. Something which should be entertaining all of us. And we all have our own lives, don't we. At least I think so.

Johnnie

welcome back mr. johnnie, ironmaidenfan09 has been waiting for you, at least i think so, get in the ring u 2 and gimme a good laugh. there are still some Bushthrax-fans here but it looks like they are dying out slowly, i personally don't think Bushthrax was that bad except for 75% of the records they released during that time. SOWN made me a Thrax-fan, still one of my faves, i just didn't like the records that followed. i saw Bushthrax 3 times live, really never had a problem with John being in the band, it's just because i prefer Thrash Metal that i like their older records more. i'm not a big Joey fan myself but he's the guy that sang on the classic albums which are my fav. albums of all time. i have always loved Anthrax because of the music not because of the vocals, their riffs & rhythms give me a headbang & mosh guarantee. if i wanna hear great metal vocals then i'm listening to Judas Priest, Iced Earth, Manowar or Iron Maiden, those are the bands that have the best vocalists in metal. Johnny, don't forget to bring back 6er with you, his kind words are missed tremendously. there's always room for one more, especially for a cool motherfucker.

I am one of the guys who doesn't think joey should be back, that era was over in 1990 when anthrax started getting boring. Bush brought new life to a metal band that was dieing on th vine and they were very consistent with bush as far as putting out fine metal. just my opinion

metalmarkk, are you johnnieCzech??? or has Johnnie written your posting?

JonnieCzech isn't that the emo fag who said he wasn't going to ever post here again? LOL. Welcome back.

I saw footage from the Sonisphere show in the Czech Republic. It looks like the crowd was having a horrible time. Don't know how they got through it. Nobody was even standing up or cheering. Looks like it was a huge dissapointment. I don't know how Anthrax can continue on. Obviously no interest now that their most recognizable vocalist is back in the band.

Here is some footage of that show. I feel bad for the guys in Anthrax it looked so horrible. If you look closely enough in the video you can see JonnieCzech in the back row with a dildo up his ass holding up a poster of John Bush

Last edited by a moderator:
JonnieCzech isn't that the emo fag who said he wasn't going to ever post here again? LOL. Welcome back.

I saw footage from the Sonisphere show in the Czech Republic. It looks like the crowd was having a horrible time. Don't know how they got through it. Nobody was even standing up or cheering. Looks like it was a huge dissapointment. I don't know how Anthrax can continue on. Obviously no interest now that their most recognizable vocalist is back in the band.

Here is some footage of that show. I feel bad for the guys in Anthrax it looked so horrible. If you look closely enough in the video you can see JonnieCzech in the back row with a dildo up his ass holding up a poster of John Bush

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyLaiBSAVWM

:lol::lol:

JonnieCzech has scurried back to his own little world, which is okay, because people know him there and fully support a Bushthrax reunion.

It's been a long, long time since I posted my "goodbye you guys" on this board and never wrote anything since then. As some of you might have noticed, since then I have been lurking on this board, I just was not posting. Back then, I was not banned, I was told to fuck off because of the post I made, which was something I of course could not swallow.

But seasons are changing, the folks are getting older, so why a big deal? I've been looking on this board since then and this is why I don't want to post here anymore - I just don't want to be caught in the stupid arguments with stupid people.

I don't know how about you, but I remember "the good times" on this board. There were shitloads of people posting here, 2002-2005. There was no Joey Belladonna slagging. NOT AT ALL. There were just Anthrax fans. No JoeyThrax fans. No BushThrax fans. No hatred.

"The reunion thingy has changed everything". This is what one of the coolest people here, Thra:rofl:ude if you ever remember him, wrote to me and he was pretty much right. After the reunion happened, the Anthrax fans in here were suddenly replaced by a bunch of guys amongst them were the ones who have never seen an inside of Anthrax's CD booklet, yet proclaiming themselves to be an Anthrax fan, or a guy who actually hates Anthrax and his only argument in the discussion is "if you like ...... era, fuck off and die" and "have you ever listened to POT..." And the situation got even worse, after "the second reunion".

I myself have no problems with Joey Belladonna, because I started listening to Anthrax because of Spreading The Disease. I have bought every single effort made by this band. Because of John Bush, I didn't stop listening to Anthrax (and supporting them mostly with my money) because suddenly there was the time when I grown out of the high pitched girlie vocals. And I don't mean Bruce Dickinson or King Diamond - this is something which can't be compared. BTW, I really liked the footage of Joey singing the Don't Stop cover, it was awesome, this is what he should be singing, but not thrash metal.

As far as nowadays Anthrax goes, I saw them at Czech Sonisphere and I was watching totally different band from what I had seen before. Joey's vocals were horribly off key and the band looked like they were not enjoying it at all. The energy and enthusiasm were all gone. Every review from the show in the press said Anthrax had been the biggest disappointment and unfortunately the weakest band on the bill, every fucking one. Yes I have seen some footages from the other shows and I have to say the things got better after that. When I saw the "Antisocial" footage that Spacey was posting, I thought it was cool, but I guess I realized why Scott Ian said at the time that they didn't need a bird but a lion. As far as the "Anthrax playing to bigger audiences" thing goes, just take a look to the youtube footages of the last year Sonisphere, or last year Soundwave festival, or Wacken 2004, where I actually was and saw it with my own eyes.

I am curious about the Anthrax new record, though not too excited. I would rather hear the original with Dan Nelson. No one makes sure the record is actually coming out? I am not too sure the band wants to enter the studio with Joey - just read the interviews and read between the lines. Scott and Charlie are very well aware they have made lots of BAD business decisions and I understand that the new CD with Joey would of course be hyped as comeback, which would probably make of more record sales but seriously, I'm afraid they won't let Joey ruin the record, which would probably happen. And do you guys really think that Joey driven record would outsell Lady Gaga?

Because of posting here, I'm not sure whether this is my last post on this board, maybe yes, maybe not, there's still lots of cool guys I want to talk to, including the fighters like antwax, Deege, Jono, or even Spacey, who prefers Joey but has always been the man enough not to slag the others because of different opinions.

I'm just sick of all the negativity here. Who are you to tell me that if I like John Bush era Anthrax more I should fuck off? Chill the hell down you guys. This is music we are talking right now. Something which should be entertaining all of us. And we all have our own lives, don't we. At least I think so.

Johnnie

tl;dr

Johnnie

Bush will be back at some point even if he is sharing the stage with Joey.

OH SNAP!

Johnnie-0

Ironmaidenfan09-1

You better come up with something quick Johnnie or you a bitch son!

Youre sounding more and more like that '6er' douche that used to lurk here.

Johnnie

Hi Johnnie...music...NO this is NOT that much 'bout music anymore...Maidenboy and his pals are supported by some dildo manufacturer...and actually this board is nowadays - mostly - about their gay fantacies...:)

Cheers - CYA!

T:)

"Reunion Basher" is not only a funny word, it's also dated. i don't mind people living in the past, Bushthrax was a typical 90's band, johnnie, the 90's are over and Bushthrax couldn't survive in the music business, get over it. their sound wasn't interesting and original enough that's why many people didn't buy Bushthrax-records, they bought the Original instead, Pantera. But Johnnie, don't worry, i can show you a way to cope with the Bushthrax-failure. invite your best friends, i bet they are all Bushthrax-worshippers, your dog, your bird and your cat, search for Bushthrax-enthusiasts around the globe if there are some, don't forget to invite antwax, 6er and metalmarkk. put "Music Of Mass Destruction" in your dvd-player and build a moshpit in your home, turn up the volume and don't forget to scream so loud that the neighbours can hear you. Try to impress your friends (your dog, your bird and your cat, maybe even the fly on the wall) with your slamdancing-abilities, mosh hard and bang your head like a maniac to songs like "Safe Home" and "Refuse To Be Denied". when the dvd is over then repeat it, do it several times and you will have the time of your life. after watching MOM 5 times in a row put in Vol. 8 and enjoy impressive brutal songs like "Toast To The Extras", "Harms Way", "Hog Tied" and "P&V", don't forget to bang your head and mosh to "Pieces". Be careful not to kill your friends (especially your bird and the fly on the wall) when the brutal music is pumping you up so much. i think if you take my advice you can always have joy & fun in your life, even if there is no more Bushthrax. cheer up Johnnie! you will make it!

thrashard...I see that you joined this board in Mar 2002...why? bushthrax - that you seem to HATE so much - was pretty much ALIVE back then...????

T:)