This is why I don't post on this board

No way did I came here to fight. I consider myself too mature to "fight" with someone whose one and only argument in the discussion consists of dildos up guys asses. Oh how wise. Maybe a good psychiatrist could sort his mental block out.

Wise choice, fighting over the internet is....well, you know.....

Having a good discussion on the other hand can be really cool, this is why people hang out on forums. It is, however, quite useless to discuss taste. I am not gonna change mine and you are not gonna change yours. I can live with that....

There's probably plenty of bands/singers we both like. I just grew up on ANTHRAX and I love their Bella-era albums, hell I even love SOWN. I seen the "classic" line up perform which made me very happy, some of the best shows I ever been too. If it doesn't happen again, again, I can live with it. But I am, of course, psyched they are recording with Belladonna again though I don't get my hopes up sky high. It was not only Bush singing that made me lose interest, most part it was the music I didn't like with the vocals just being the topping on cake....

I know ANTHRAX did try to get into the PanterA kind of music in the mid 90's, it's not like I don't like PanterA, actually, I love them. I just didn't liked ANTHRAX not sounding like ANTHRAX anymore, of course all IMO.

I am one of the guys who doesn't think joey should be back, that era was over in 1990 when anthrax started getting boring. Bush brought new life to a metal band that was dieing on th vine and they were very consistent with bush as far as putting out fine metal. just my opinion

I agree, Spreading the Disease and Among the Living are classic albums after that Anthrax started getting to cartoonish with the Bermuda shorts and the cheesy Hip Hop originals.. State of euphoria and persistence have there moments and the music was great its the singing and melodies were to happy sounding. Bush could sing and be angry when he needed to be. They went for a darker sound, and in turn made a great record.

What actually drives someone to post a "I'm never gonna post again!" post. Is that the cyber equivalent of pouting or foot stomping. I'm unsure. Either way that’s got to be at least a 500 man-point deduction.

"I'm never gonna post again!" is Johnnie's favorite phrase! let him be happy, he wakes up every morning and whispers tenderly "i'm never gonna post again on the Anthrax board" to his girlfriend and reminds her about it 100 times throughout the day, he calls up all his relatives and friends every day and tells them so that they don't forget. it's a harmless hobby.

No way did I came here to fight. I consider myself too mature to "fight" with someone whose one and only argument in the discussion consists of dildos up guys asses. Oh how wise. Maybe a good psychiatrist could sort his mental block out.

Good work Johnny. A lot of us Anthrax "old timers" on this board, know you are a fan, through & through. Because you prefer Bush, you get static, so be it. And Spacebeer, even though I disagree with your Thrax singer preference you did good work here. It's a band we all enjoy, and we all feel we know how it should be right now. For some it's grand, for others "Meh". As I posted a long time ago, I (we) all have bigger fish to fry and who the singer is for Anthrax is just a tiny, tiny part of our lives. It's all good. I wish Joey luck.....I stand by what I said, though, I think it will derail. Mostly because I don't think Scott is 100% behind the band anymore. If I'm wrong: fine. No harm, no foul. Have a Blatz and you will all feel better tommorrow!

As I posted a long time ago, I (we) all have bigger fish to fry and who the singer is for Anthrax is just a tiny, tiny part of our lives.

i hope so! to some the change of singers is the ruin of their lives. just remember that guy Nathan Gay who killed Dimebag just because he broke up Pantera. his words were "you broke up Pantera, you ruined my life." before he shot Dime.

i hope so! to some the change of singers is the ruin of their lives. just remember that guy Nathan Gale who killed Dimebag just because he broke up Pantera. his words were "you broke up Pantera, you ruined my life." before he shot Dime.

Yeah. There are a lot of freaks out there. It is just music. We all have bigger things in life than letting a singer change our lives. You guys can be happy for Joey & Antrax, and that is cool.....I just appreciate the Bushthrax years more than the rest of you....:headbang:

No big whoop.

i hope so! to some the change of singers is the ruin of their lives. just remember that guy Nathan Gale who killed Dimebag just because he broke up Pantera. his words were "you broke up Pantera, you ruined my life." before he shot Dime.
Someone ought to confiscate antwax's bullets.