This is why I don't post on this board

good to c u post johnnie but u were also stirring the pot as well,u were very critical of joey coming back.

Just a little bit...but just to show the idiots that bringing Josephine back is - yet another - mistake....:)

Anyway...I like when people state their opinions...if they are somehow reasoned... I don't understand these dildo swingers...

T:)

Johnnie please don't leave this board again, Bushthrax needs every bit of support it can get and you are probably Bushthrax-fanboy world champion.

"Reunion Basher" is not only a funny word, it's also dated. i don't mind people living in the past, Bushthrax was a typical 90's band, johnnie, the 90's are over and Bushthrax couldn't survive in the music business, get over it. their sound wasn't interesting and original enough that's why many people didn't buy Bushthrax-records, they bought the Original instead, Pantera. But Johnnie, don't worry, i can show you a way to cope with the Bushthrax-failure. invite your best friends, i bet they are all Bushthrax-worshippers, your dog, your bird and your cat, search for Bushthrax-enthusiasts around the globe if there are some, don't forget to invite antwax, 6er and metalmarkk. put "Music Of Mass Destruction" in your dvd-player and build a moshpit in your home, turn up the volume and don't forget to scream so loud that the neighbours can hear you. Try to impress your friends (your dog, your bird and your cat, maybe even the fly on the wall) with your slamdancing-abilities, mosh hard and bang your head like a maniac to songs like "Safe Home" and "Refuse To Be Denied". when the dvd is over then repeat it, do it several times and you will have the time of your life. after watching MOM 5 times in a row put in Vol. 8 and enjoy impressive brutal songs like "Toast To The Extras", "Harms Way", "Hog Tied" and "P&V", don't forget to bang your head and mosh to "Pieces". Be careful not to kill your friends (especially your bird and the fly on the wall) when the brutal music is pumping you up so much. i think if you take my advice you can always have joy & fun in your life, even if there is no more Bushthrax. cheer up Johnnie! you will make it!

LMAO! :headbang:

I don't know how about you, but I remember "the good times" on this board. There were shitloads of people posting here, 2002-2005. There was no Joey Belladonna slagging. NOT AT ALL. There were just Anthrax fans. No JoeyThrax fans. No BushThrax fans. No hatred.

I completely agree with the statement above.

But Johnnie, I think you deserved Brent calling you out. You went out of line.

i remember the good ol' times when Elvis was still alive, when we had John Lennon and Jimi Hendrix and the king of pop, sometimes it's cool to live in the past, i'm also a nostalgist.

I hear you Johnnie, however when I joined in here in 2005 orwhatever year the reunion took place I came here because I was psyched about the reunion thing. The place here was totally crowded with John Bush supporters and to my surprise I got slagged badly because I preferred Belladonna. This totally didn't make sense to me then and I maybe got a bit defensive as a reaction to that and ultimately left the board for some years too (also because Joey was out and there was nothing happening).

Now Joey is back I have some interest again be it less then with the first reunion. I want ANTHRAX to prove themselves with a good new album first now. I don't dislike Bush supporters whatsoever, why should I? there's morons on both sides. On the other hand for me personally I am not very much interested in Anthrax if Joey's not singing (well, ok I would be if Billy came in LOL). But you wouldn't find me here complaining about it when Joey was out again by 2007, like some people here still are years after Bush has been out of the band. I have said it so many times before, if you don't like ANTHRAX anymore move on and put your energy into bands you DO like instead of come whining here (this is dfinately not directed at you Johnnie!).

I think other than that we just have to respect the bands' desicions and each other. But that being said it's about time ANTHRAX moved on with new stuff very shortly now.

Peace out!

I hear you Johnnie, however when I joined in here in 2005 orwhatever year the reunion took place I came here because I was psyched about the reunion thing. The place here was totally crowded with John Bush supporters and to my surprise I got slagged badly because I preferred Belladonna. This totally didn't make sense to me then and I maybe got a bit defensive as a reaction to that and ultimately left the board for some years too (also because Joey was out and there was nothing happening).

Now Joey is back I have some interest again be it less then with the first reunion. I want ANTHRAX to prove themselves with a good new album first now. I don't dislike Bush supporters whatsoever, why should I? there's morons on both sides. On the other hand for me personally I am not very much interested in Anthrax if Joey's not singing (well, ok I would be if Billy came in LOL). But you wouldn't find me here complaining about it when Joey was out again by 2007, like some people here still are years after Bush has been out of the band. I have said it so many times before, if you don't like ANTHRAX anymore move on and put your energy into bands you DO like instead of come whining here (this is dfinately not directed at you Johnnie!).

I think other than that we just have to respect the bands' desicions and each other. But that being said it's about time ANTHRAX moved on with new stuff very shortly now.

Peace out!

Good post!

There's lot of waiting going on here... people are just waiting for different things... :)

T:)

you can wait and wait and wait but nothing's gonna stop no girl getting dildo swinging number of the beast-backpatch wearing mulletheadbanging in their mom's basement living maidenboys!

LMAO, now Johnnie it's your turn, Fight!

No way did I came here to fight. I consider myself too mature to "fight" with someone whose one and only argument in the discussion consists of dildos up guys asses. Oh how wise. Maybe a good psychiatrist could sort his mental block out.