This is why I love religious folk...

It was a joke.

I don't see any problem in calling people white or black. I do have a problem with phrases such as "African American" for those that were born here. All of the "non-white" people that were born here and stayed are Americans. Their citizenship is in this country. I know that there are some people who have immigrated from various countries or whatever and they shouldn't be denied their heritage.

Just how I view such a situation.

:rolleyes:

He looks quite unremarkable, "white people" is an artificial and silly way of dividing up phenotypes, and the language is called English.

Stupid fucking t-shirt, but then it is pretty clear that most people have no critical thinking skills at all.

Way to take things too seriously.

That's very, very amusing! :lol:

If evolution is so hard for them to understand, then how the hell do they explain how God was born?

If they think that nothing could have been born without a creator, and nothing has evolved, then according to their logic, something has created God as well. And that, my friends, is a paradox, because they claim that god is "eternal" and that it (I refuse to call "god" him or a she) just came out of nowhere?

I agree, this kind of stuff makes me sick! The worst form of propaganda...