This sucks.. hard

NoCc

New Metal Member
May 6, 2004
I'm so fucken tired of waiting for any kind of sign of life from the tad morose camp.. Barely no news at all, the forum has gone totally dead since they don't really have anything to talk about regarding TM since well... what is there to talk about? Joe the new singer and how he will fit in? Yeah that thread was made before this site even put up news on who the new singer would be.. but there''s nothing.. no updates, just to say what's happening, no news, are you even planing a new record? Sure as hell doesn't seem like it

Bah I'm tired of this. Be more active or it's no fucken point to keep visiting this site.. but who am I kidding, it's not like your gonna read this before maybe.. september when you will log in to write a small news article

goodnight :cry:

EDIT: You guys haven't posted a news article since last mars.. wtf is this? Bullshit is what it is, it's not a big demand that takes up muchos time to update the site like.. 1 time per month?

I'm so fucken tired of waiting for any kind of sign of life from the tad morose camp..
I'm not a part of the "camp" in question but I figured you weren't only bitching about not updating but actually genuinely wanted to know what's happening so this is what little I know;
I believe Daniel is done recording all of his guitar parts.
Actually, he told me so when I went to see him two days ago.
He might want to change some things after the vocals have been tracked but that's beside the point. :)
(Knowing Daniel that's onlky going to take about an hour or two.)
I didn't ask much more about this but I got the impression that they were really just waiting for Joe's parts now.

Have fun and don't be too hard on them for not updating at least once a year. ;)

Good to know that they aren't completly dead (just seems like it) and the record can't be to far away now? :) I'm anxious to hear joe sing, love "waking the fury"

The reason I was a little "rough" is spelled "Alcohol" :saint:

Anyways thx for the update Urban, How is your musical career going now a days since leaving bloodbound?

Let us hope Christer can take this thread to realize he should be a little more outgoing toward his fans and not allow a former member to give us all of the updates. I appreciate Urban for doing that. It had to be difficult for him to do that. Christer....... get your ass on on the message board !!

Bryant