this sucks

Bub!

New Metal Member
Jun 16, 2006
The heathen crusades is only allowing ages 18+ !!!! I really want to see Bal sagoth, but it looks like i wont be:(

It happens. A lot of local shows are 18+, and once I turned 18 it seemed they all became 21+. I recently missed... damn, what was it..? Magus Beast, Icarus Witch, and... I want to say Attacker was the headliner, I don't remember, but it was a sweet show.

It's much less common for bigger shows like Bal-Sagoth to be 18+, at least around here.

im surprised gwar shows arent 18+ especially when they jerk off around 10 penises at every show

froosch said:
Oh yeah, and I saw Maiden on Friday night.
I got to see IM last monday too... setlist coulda been a lot better but OMFG wasn't it amazing?? I mean, I was fucking blown away... hearing the entire new CD live made me fall in love with it.. and the fact I had floor tickets = one of the best nights of my life. 234 pics later, the show was over, and my jaw was stuck open! Too amazing to encapsulate into words so I'll just say the obvious, IM ROCKS! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :worship: :worship: :worship: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

P.S. I hate BFMV, but they played ok, I'll admit :p