those moments...

DarkNoise

Grotesque Butchery Rabbit
recently I had a moment in my car (not like that Max, you sick bastard)...

I was driving downtown on a really busy street at midnight when all the city lights just went out... complete blackout. Most people were panicking, saw cars going kinda wavy, but I was feeling good.

I had one of the calmer parts of Opeth's Blackwater Park playing, the rain hitting my roof, soft gliding drive, and no annoying lights... it was actually an invigorating, soothing experience. Anyone else have those moments? I get em anytime it's really overcast, rainy, and cold out (so a lot around here) and I have something like Porcupine Tree, Opeth, Nevermore (mostly DHIADW), or (prepares for flames) Dream Theater on. even Soundgarden most of the time.

Anyway, this is a useless post... so what... blow me! please? I need loving too :cry:

One of those moments.

We were moving out of our old place in Hamilton, back to Vancouver. We were depressed as hell that we were leaving. The lady across the street was going to a Hamilton Bulldog's game, she had this whole costume that she wore: doggy ears, a nose, a whole suit, a dogbone, a bell around her collar, a cowbell. It was raining that day, gray ass skies, steady drizzle, doglady had an umbrella. We'd just said goodbye to her and she was walking away down the street, me and Dad were just silent for a while, as the rain hit the roof above our deck and spattered on the street and cars, and she walked away with her cowbell making noises as she walked.

One of the few truly and utterly beautiful moments of my life.

Well since I'm not a guy, I can get away with
being emotional :loco:
But I think it's beautiful the moment you described
and I think music, and metal, is as much about
that you just described as it is about smelling
the sweat in the moshpit.
Well anyway I'm just a mushy stoner so what do I know :Smokin:

Just the other day I was in a really bitter mood and some dumbass kid was skateboarding in the parking lot while I was trying to have my pre-work nap. The kid was really loud and annoying so I couldnt sleep. I decided to get up and have a look at the little bastard, maybe even yell at him a little. Shortly after I wandered out on my balcony, I saw the little punk screw up one of his tricks and he fell down and he bled and I think he even cried. He then packed up and went home.. and it was really quiet and nice thereafter, and peacefully I went back to my pre-work nap.
it was beautiful.
On a side note, I think your story may have been more beautiful...

One of those moments..

Everybody has them..and when you try to share it with others..still most people will answer: "That was just a coincidence" and wave it off...

you got a CO -incidence allright! .. ;)

Your reality is as you think it is!!!

-x-
Iris