Thought this was pretty funny

Legolas

ack
Feb 1, 2002
Dunno how old this joke is but I heard it recently so:

God was up in heaven and he said to his head angel, "Man I need a vacation. I gotta get outta all this bliss and just have some time on my own."

The angel pondered for a while and said, "Hey howabout Mars?"

God shook His head. "Nono no way, the atmosphere is uncomfortable and the pressure is just not nice at all. Gases and all...bleeagchk."

The angel said, "Hm, okay, then how about Jupiter?"

God shook His head. "No not there, too heavy you know, I can't feel light and free, plus the gases there suck too."

The angel pondered some more and said, "Well how about Earth?"

God turned sharply and said, "Earth? Hell no, last time I went there I got a bitch pregnant, had a son, and I've been hearing about it for 2000 years."

:D

Originally posted by Legolas
Dunno how old this joke is but I heard it recently so:

God was up in heaven and he said to his head angel, "Man I need a vacation. I gotta get outta all this bliss and just have some time on my own."

The angel pondered for a while and said, "Hey howabout Mars?"

God shook His head. "Nono no way, the atmosphere is uncomfortable and the pressure is just not nice at all. Gases and all...bleeagchk."

The angel said, "Hm, okay, then how about Jupiter?"

God shook His head. "No not there, too heavy you know, I can't feel light and free, plus the gases there suck too."

The angel pondered some more and said, "Well how about Earth?"

God turned sharply and said, "Earth? Hell no, last time I went there I got a bitch pregnant, had a son, and I've been hearing about it for 2000 years."

:D

:lol: i haven't heard that joke...man that's hilarious!