Thought you might find this interesting...

I'm assuming that was the interesting thing you guys did after the album was all done, and you popped back in the studio with Russ*2?

My favourite Pantera track, so I'm all set to rip you guys apart on this :D

Wasn't it you guys that explicitly said you wouldn't do covers? :p

And Cemetery Gates, wtf?

Heyhey, how great is that, already one of your tunes will be covered, you guys must be stoked already

Now the race is on to see who could form the 1st ever Evile tribute band,

If I was good enough to play and start a tribute band I would call it

Death Sentence or All Swallows Eve

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Wasn't it you guys that explicitly said you wouldn't do covers? :p

And Cemetery Gates, wtf?

We said we wouldn't do covers live. we're up for recording a cover or two here and there.

Dime was a legend, whether you agreed with his guitar playing abilities or not, you cannot deny he reached that special place that guitarists dream of...

ONE. OF. A. KIND.

same as slash or Hendrix.

How could we turn down a chance to pay tribute to Dime and Pantera? Love the band, cemetary gates was our first choice of song, we knew we could get our heads down and do it well.

I feel like a tit right now, I am full of painkillers and misread the article, I thought someone was covering an Evile song but rather It's Evile covering a song

Richard Ashcroft was wrong when he sang "The drugs don't work they make you worse" They do work, they are making me drowsy and tired.

We said we wouldn't do covers live. we're up for recording a cover or two here and there.

Dime was a legend, whether you agreed with his guitar playing abilities or not, you cannot deny he reached that special place that guitarists dream of...

ONE. OF. A. KIND.

same as slash or Hendrix.

How could we turn down a chance to pay tribute to Dime and Pantera? Love the band, cemetary gates was our first choice of song, we knew we could get our heads down and do it well.

Beautifuly said Matt. That's why you're the lyricist. :kickass:

If Chimaira fuck up Slaughtered I'll fuck them up big time.

Looking forward to hearing it, what magazine is this going to be with? Mallcore Hammer?

I fucking agree, Slaughtered is too fucking amazing to let slip any fucked covers.

While I normally don't like covers, I think this tribute will be good.