Thought you might find this interesting...

Cemetary Gates not my favorite Pantera but will be interesting to hear how Evile does it. More looking for Machine Head's Fuckin' Hostile tho.

I only got into pantera about 5 years ago, cowboys and vulgar are great albums, far beyond driven has some really good songs and some meh ones. and trendkill is almost aaaaaaaalmost listenable but not quite. they always seemed like one of those bands that everyone told me i should like, therefore i never went out of my way to listen to them, until one day it just hit me how good they all were at what they did in that band.

I'm a bit meh about Pantera. Some songs I love and some just give me a headache. They're not really an album-band for me, more like a song here and there-band.

I'm a bit meh about Pantera. Some songs I love and some just give me a headache. They're not really an album-band for me, more like a song here and there-band.

I agree with that. Only got cowboys and vulgar display though only ones that seem worth getting and the only ones with the songs on that people go OMG THAT SONG!!!! Like domination or walk or something. Apart from floods that is but it is really cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only got into pantera about 5 years ago, cowboys and vulgar are great albums, far beyond driven has some really good songs and some meh ones. and trendkill is almost aaaaaaaalmost listenable but not quite. they always seemed like one of those bands that everyone told me i should like, therefore i never went out of my way to listen to them, until one day it just hit me how good they all were at what they did in that band.

Trendkill is an awesome album! Don't diss the trendkill man!
I've been into Pantera since I was wee basically, so I'm excited to hear how you lot pull this off as Cemetary Gates has been one of my top 10 songs for about 5 years now, tough times boys.

Floods is also a top 10 song. Of all time. EVER.

Reinventing is a bitching album, simply due to Revolution Is My Name, TUUUUUUUNE. But Far Beyond Driven is probably my favourite album I'd say...maybe...perhaps.

I like all their albums in some way or another. Even Trendkill and Reinventing. However Damage Plan was gash.

Reinventing is good for the first few tracks, then you realise that you could be listening to cowboys from hell instead, and promptly make the switch.

I suppose haha. Cowboys is always going to be superior the majority of the time, but I take wee moods were only Reinventing will do.

Come and be with me! Live my twisted dream!
Pro devoted pledge - TIME FOR PRIMAL CONCRETE SLEDGE!

Mmmm.

evilematt
Captain Information

when i read that, i lol'd and felt forfilled. thank you so much...

SunnySkies.jpg