Thoughts on Quo Vadis (canada) ?

lawl

I like Quo Vadis quite a bit, from the little I've heard - about six tracks? Fairly underrated band, but deserving of the board they already have on this forum; which I only mention because you can probably carry on a more engaging discussion there about it, but... eh.

I like them. Defiant Imagination is my favourite of their albums. Their first 2 albums are spoiled with horrible vocals.

I agree. Day Into Night would be so much better if it didn't have such bad vocals.

Exactly. Some of the guitar work on that album is really cool (Hunter-Killer, Absolution, Mute Requiem for examples) but the vocals sound like Ren (from Ren and Stimpy).

it's mostly 2 vocalists, both have pretty distinct voices that are solid. One is slightly more throaty, one slightly more guttural I suppose would be the best way to put it.

I have all their albums. I used to like them quite a bit but haven't listened to them in a long time. Defiant Imagination bored me to death. If I remember correctly the drummer moved somewhere in the US and he created the drum tracks first. Then they tried to create the music around the drum tracks which is why the album is called like that. I don't know if it's the reason it sucked but I didn't enjoy it at all.