Thoughts on mastodon?

Oh well, indie fags are far preferable to metalheads. At least they don't smell funny.

at least we don't dress in sweaters and huff dong on a daily basis.

back to the topic, I find Mastodon to be just another case of Relapse Records caring more about money than music.

at least we don't dress in sweaters and huff dong on a daily basis.

back to the topic, I find Mastodon to be just another case of Relapse Records caring more about money than music.

Bad sense of fashion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> smelling bad

Mastodon are hardly a case of money over music.

I debate everyday whether or not to put Blue_Jay on ignore. sure, he's dumb as a pile of rocks, but then I see hilarity like this and change my mind.

Well, I happen to come across dozens of indie fags every single year, due to my unfortunate profession, and the absolute majority of them are all, stuck-up, stupid, queer, strange little people, with no interesting traits about them at all.

QFT. stereotypes suck, but in this case I'll make an exception cause its true.

I was thinking "maybe this guy has let go of his grudge"

guess not. he's still the same asshole to me as he always was.

Deicide is one of your favorite bands.

Used to like them a lot, espicially Scars of the Crucifix, but now I can't even listen to them cause of their lyrics. After I started going to church, started to hate them. They take their lyrics way too seriously so I took them off my iPod. *hides behind a rock before incoming flames starts to bombard me*.

You are a good man, sir.

As for Blue_Jay:

Your book of God - a book of lies
Your hero's death - brought us a 1,000 cries!
Nailed to the cross
Nailed to the cross
Nailed to the cross
Nailed to the fuckin' cross!

-Destruction

Guess what i'm listening to RIGHT NOW blue_jay? It begins with a d and ends with an l.

Your listening to one of the shittiest black metal bands in existance called Dark Funeral. Your music tastes are crap,Destruction gets old after about a few months, and I heard that the same goes with Dark Funeral from a few of my friends. Enjoy your crap tastes while it lasts.