He wants it up his ass
Heaven is for faggots
Christian paradise

Now your god wants blood
He takes you from behind
Christian assholes bleed
Holy paradise

This is the worst metal song ever created

Whoever created it deserves to be banned from making music, FOREVER.

Your music tastes is complete and utter crap.

This is the worst metal song ever created

Whoever created it deserves to be banned from making music, FOREVER.

Your music tastes is complete and utter crap.

You really give us Christians a bad name.

I don't understand why some people in my religion are such uptight knob polishers, dude.

Right, because I don't go OMG JIHAD DERKA DERKA when someone says, "God Dammit", you know, like a normal human being.

I'm guessing you must be Catholic, yes?

Nope I'm a 100% new christian, this is the second time I've been called a catholic today for some reason. Why does everybody think I'm catholic, why why why arghhh.

Christianity is a lie.

Actually a part of christianity is saying the truth, you have a lot to learn.

Catholic's tend to be more strict and upheld about their religion than others, that's always the vibe I got from them. I get that vibe from you, and I just feel it's unhealthy to get so defensive about Christianity when people just like to dick around.

Dude, chill out, Christianity's not going to die because people choose not to believe in God (or a Christian God). I may be a Christian but i'll fucking listen to metal with satanic lyrics so long as the music kicks ass (like Deicide's newest), or lyrics that express anti-religious thoughts if the music fucking slays (Celtic Frost's Ain Elohim). If somebody says God Damn, or Jesus Christ, or God Damn with Jesus Christ sprinkled on top, it shouldn't bother you.

Relax, dude. People choose not to be Christian, get over it. It's not a big deal that someone think Christianity sucks balls, it hear it all the time, i'm not bothered by it and quite frankly, it's hard to condemn them for it. The best thing you can do is for yourself to recognize the redeeming qualities of your religion and just live your life, worshipping what God you want. Go on with your life and don't dwell on it.

I'm not gonna derail this thread any longer, so take this post as you will.

Jesus Christ Tapdancing On An Inverted Cross While Smoking It Up With Rabid Headbanger And Getting Piss Ass Drunk With King Richard, this is fun.

You are a good man, sir.

As for Blue_Jay:

Your book of God - a book of lies
Your hero's death - brought us a 1,000 cries!
Nailed to the cross
Nailed to the cross
Nailed to the cross
Nailed to the fuckin' cross!

-Destruction

Guess what i'm listening to RIGHT NOW blue_jay? It begins with a d and ends with an l.