Thrash blind test

Fangface

Child of the Damned
Jan 25, 2002
France
www.fangface.com
Here's a thrashin' blind test I prepared for some friends, so maybe you're also interested in playing? ;)

There are 20 (old school) thrash songs that you have to guess in the ZIP file below, don't worry there aren't any unknown bands or very obscure songs, even if it may be a bit difficult for some of them.
Unfortunately there's nothing to win, apart from seeing your nickname at the top of the winners list heh. That's just for fun!

Wanna play?

1/ Download this ZIP file (15 Mo) : http://perso.wanadoo.fr/fangface/Thrash.zip
2/ Grab a beer, listen to the 20 sound samples and bang your head
3/ Send me your answers by PRIVATE MESSAGE .
Do not write your answers in this thread please! Thanks.

I'll put the UM scores here later. 1 point for each good answer, or 1/2 point if you only got the bandname right.
Allright, now good luck and keep on thrashin'!

I've downloaded it but have not had a chance to check it out. Sounds like fun though! Will try to get to it tonight.

I FUCKING SUCK!!!!!! Without vocals I'm lost, I only got 3 (at least I think I got 3). Go ahead and let me have it...... flame on.... :)

Psychonaut said:
What sucks is that I recognize some of the songs but can't place them.

Same here! If there was just a second of vocals it would help.
Damn that Fangface!!!!!! :)

baldyboy said:
is there a time limit on this?i wont be able to play till sunday night cause i'm gigging this weekend.please,please let me play.
No problem dude, take your time ;)

And yes without vocals the test is much more difficult, even if all the songs are classics in my opinion... but with vocals it would be also too easy for some of you I bet.
The best score is 17 points so far!

Fangface said:
No problem dude, take your time ;)

And yes without vocals the test is much more difficult, even if all the songs are classics in my opinion... but with vocals it would be also too easy for some of you I bet.
The best score is 17 points so far!
CAN I RE-TRY!? I feel i can't call myself a thrash fan without beating 17!!!

When will you be posting the answers? I want to know how stupid I am, because I'm sure I'll be kicking myself in the ass as I read the answers. :)

Wow that was tough I only manage to recognize three. I PM you through TMG a few minutes ago.

Next one should be a death one :lol: