Thrash blind test

Greeno said:
YEAH!!!!!! :D
Eat me both of you :lol:

If I were home with my CD collection (and patience) I'll be kicking some butt :loco:

Fangface, how much longer on this? I really want to see the ones I missed, some of those clips are totally killer.

This was really fun. If you have an old-school traditional metal one ready, I'll be the first to try it out! Heck, if someone were to put one together for any metal genre it would be fun to try it out. I might do one for doom metal this weekend if I get some time...

St. Vitus said:
Fangface, how much longer on this? I really want to see the ones I missed, some of those clips are totally killer.

This was really fun. If you have an old-school traditional metal one ready, I'll be the first to try it out! Heck, if someone were to put one together for any metal genre it would be fun to try it out. I might do one for doom metal this weekend if I get some time...
I'm waiting for someone on another board, damn it he's slow sending me his answers ;)
Once everybody who wanted to play has made the test, I'll post the answers.

Cool that you like it :)

Ok, if I don't have any more players by tonight, I'm posting the answers!But don't worry Baldy I wasn't refering to you, about "someone on another board" ;)

Dunno, right now I've just uploaded another blind test prepared by one of my friends, but obviously I don't know all the answers heh, maybe I should submit it anyway.

Ok, here are the answers of the Thrash blind test!

1. Nasty Savage - Gladiator
2. Forbidden - Chalice Of Blood
3. Death Angel - Evil Priest
4. Overkill - Deny The Cross
5. Coroner - Masked Jackal
6. Metallica - Creeping Death
7. Dark Angel - Darkness Descends
8. Nuclear Assault - Hang The Pope
9. Exodus - Fabulous Disaster
10. Destruction - Life Without Sense
11. Flotsam & Jetsam - No Place For Disgrace
12. Vio-Lence - Kill on Command
13. Slayer - Chemical Warfare
14. Testament - Over The Wall
15. Paradox - Heresy
16. Kreator - Coma Of Souls
17. Artillery - In The Trash
18. Megadeth - The Mechanix
19. Sodom - Agent Orange
20. Heathen - Heathen's Song

... and now the players / winners! ;)

1/ oldschooltr : 17 pts
2/ Populated by the Fathomless : 14 pts
3/ sava : 11,5 pts
4/ St. Vitus : 10,5 pts
5/ Wicked Child : 10 pts
6/ Erik : 7 pts
7/ JonnyD : 6,5 pts
7/ Nuclear Vampire : 6,5 pts
9/ Greeno : 3 pts
10/ Wyvern : 2,5 pts

Thanks for playing guys, and there's no shame in having a low score, it's only a game after all.

:headbang:

Fangface said:
Ok, here are the answers of the Thrash blind test!

3. Death Angel - Evil Priest
5. Coroner - Masked Jackal
6. Metallica - Creeping Death
14. Testament - Over The Wall
18. Megadeth - The Mechanix

10/ Wyvern : 2,5 pts
I knew I should have listen to my DA albums I may have earn one more point :lol:. Fuck, I knew it was Coroner but I thought it was 'Reborn Through Hate'. If I had the rest of my CD collection with me I'd have caught the Testament one. The rest are bands I don't have or hear :loco:

BTW, the Megadeth song is just 'Mechanix' without the article.:D