Thrash of The Titans II

savascream

Oct 6, 2003
Walter Morgan, one of the organizers behind the legendary August 2001 "Thrash of The Titans" benefit concert for Chuck Billy of TESTAMENT, has announced plans for "Thrash of The Titans 2". The festival, which is scheduled to take place in October, will be a benefit for "a kid with cancer and his family," according to Walter. "Last night, I went to TESTAMENT practice and the band, the father of the kid, Reality Check TV and me did some photos for the press release, so it's on. Now the other bands will start confirming. Wait 'till you hear the lineup! Some surprises for sure — a hell of a Halloween show (tentatively).

I hope we can find a way to get on this. Either way it should be a great show if the bands are right!

NP - Vicious Rumors - On The Edge

savascream said:
Walter Morgan, one of the organizers behind the legendary August 2001 "Thrash of The Titans" benefit concert for Chuck Billy of TESTAMENT, has announced plans for "Thrash of The Titans 2". The festival, which is scheduled to take place in October, will be a benefit for "a kid with cancer and his family," according to Walter. "Last night, I went to TESTAMENT practice and the band, the father of the kid, Reality Check TV and me did some photos for the press release, so it's on. Now the other bands will start confirming. Wait 'till you hear the lineup! Some surprises for sure — a hell of a Halloween show (tentatively).

I hope we can find a way to get on this. Either way it should be a great show if the bands are right!

NP - Vicious Rumors - On The Edge

What's to remember is that the official press release has
not been made yet, and what blabbermouth posted
was *strictly* unofficial and tenative. The information was somehow
leaked to blabbermouth.

Imagika should be on this bill most definitely!
I can't wait for your new record!!!

Officer Friendly said:
What's to remember is that the official press release has
not been made yet, and what blabbermouth posted
was *strictly* unofficial and tenative. The information was somehow
leaked to blabbermouth.

Imagika should be on this bill most definitely!
I can't wait for your new record!!!
Imagika and Agent Steel... god damn I'd wet myself... again... :OMG:

Zilla

Any more info on Thrash of the Titans II?

By the way, Hi guys! :wave:
It's nice meeting you.