Thrash Song for you guys to mix

Yes our singer isn't the best singer in the world, and vocal lessons are expensive...we have looked!

This is not expensive and it saves having to go get lessons (although lessons would be better since a teacher can evaluate him in person)!

I think the first one is a bit more beneficial personally. The second one is great as well though.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Zen-Screaming-Vocal-Instruction-Breed/dp/B000AVZVTY/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1222830969&sr=8-1[/ame]

Hey Joel, my opinion:

Fucking wicked thrash song man. It's definitely got attitude. Maybe the drummer needs to be slightly more tight and the vocalist more in pitch with the song. The riffs were killer though!
And seriously, all the advice given was good but keep in mind this is thrash metal for fucks sake. I agree with the fact that the vocalist needs to improve as he is barely audible and isn't in tune (according to my hearing) with the riffage, but about vocal lessons?! Come on, do you think Paul Baloff or Steve Souza or the legendary Kyle Thomas went to vocal lessons back in the Bay Area days?

Nothing against vocal lessons, but I don't think its as necessary as portrayed. Definitely, if your singer is damaging his voice ( I wouldn't know), then yes it would be a good idea to learn the proper technique, but all in all, thrash metal wasn't about tight-on precision and perfect vocals. Just look at Vio-lence, the vocalist was all over the place so to speak, but he still sounded fucking awesome.

Thrash is all about having fun at the end of the day and I think the song was good. Definitely don't scrap it in my opinion, just maybe refine it and improve the vocals!

Other than that, cheers for giving us the opportunity to mix your song! Keep it thrashin' mate because there are too many deathcore/metalcore/hardcore bands out there these days that have made metal a tad bit unexciting (not to say they're bad because I'm a fan of many bands of the afforementioned styles, but they became too mainstream and some good ol' thrash is lacking these days...and if EVILE is the best new wave of thrash out today, that's total bullshit. Sure they can play, but where's the attitude?)

Again, good stuff, keep it up, don't scrap the song in my most honest opinion! :kickass::headbang: