Thrash!

I've been really into this new band Power Trip. They just recently released their debut full-length on Southern Lord, and it is absolutely killer. Definitely one of the best new thrash albums released. They really hit all the right marks: really awesome production, great riffs (with dynamics!), and the lyrics are worth reading too (which is quite the feat, especially in this genre).

Here's a sample:

You can stream the whole thing on their bandcamp site.

Also, extra points for a legendary Paolo Girardi painting!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been really into this new band Power Trip. They just recently released their debut full-length on Southern Lord, and it is absolutely killer. Definitely one of the best new thrash albums released. They really hit all the right marks: really awesome production, great riffs (with dynamics!), and the lyrics are worth reading too (which is quite the feat, especially in this genre).

Here's a sample:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5Fy1B6OWP8

You can stream the whole thing on their bandcamp site.

Also, extra points for a legendary Paolo Girardi painting!

This is great stuff.

I want this.

[EDIT] Screw it, I paid the $20. I've been checking on it for a couple weeks, the stores they put up on their site/facebook aren't even in english.

Last edited by a moderator:
:/

My policy is only download out of print or albums by broken up bands. Current bands need our support to stay alive. Although I get it, eBay isn't the best way to support the band. At least someone will buy more from them to resell or something.