Thrash!

If you think thrash is dead, let alone more dead than doom, you might be an actual retard.

Anyways just from last year I liked the releases from Inculter, Sadistic Ritual, Bestial Invasion, Algebra, Warchest, Örk Bastards, Ripper and Trecelence.

At least the inculter wasn't horrible. Couldn't find that algebra but at least there's something positive

glad I dont have to see another warbringer rec from you :lol:
I know most of your brain seems to have melted away in recent years, but i never recommended any Warbringer to you. You on the other hand have a habit of constantly bringing them up and trying to shit on them as if Kevill went bareback on you and your husband.

Black metal fans tend to think everything else is dead, it's weird.
ive said this before and ill say it again, black metal has the lamest fans. An embarrassment to metalheads everywhere.

Awe come on, don't pick on black metal fans. You just never know when one will actually understand real words and react badly by crawling back up their own arse and disappearing from the world.

you notice that date ya fucking dummy? :lol: 12 years ago
so what?

been a thrash guy since forever
230114_908223010.png

Reactions: CiG

Sepulchral Voice have reformed with Ronaldo from Impurity, pretty cool since these guys released three demos in the late 80's, one in '91 and then vanished into that old school Brazilian void where all those other bands trying to make it big like Sepultura did too. Classic death/thrash.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity