Thrash!

And you have the nerve to call other people lame. You are beyond ridiculous. Do you have Discord or some other voice chat thing on PC? I’ll happily join a voice chat to show you that I am not who you think I am. We could even have the other people you think are alts join together to show we are different people. Probably easier for you to decline though, since this situation won’t fit your narrative.

:lol: And you think a voice chat is going to prove you're not the lame fuck that i know you are? I mean, we both know why you would make that request. But keep going, the more you post and say stupid shit like this the more you constantly burn yourself. You can keep trying to take this same exact path you did with your talos account(another one that i outed) but who you are is pretty much solidified and isnt even a question anymore. Youre a slime ball who every single time thinks he cant be caught and denies it to the very end(with nice little fake backstories, pics and all), and if you keep being the little bitch that you are i will dump another file on your head and make you go scurrying off like you always do. And im telling you again ... get the fuck out of this thread.

And btw, most of the people who you think are your pals know you're an alt also. Have they not told you yet? eh wouldnt be surprised considering how lame the lot of you are.

It would at least prove that I am British like I said I am. Unless you are under the impression that I can change my accent at will, which I assure you I cannot. What do you suggest then? Because I’m bored of this at this point. I am not an Omni alt. As I’ve said previously my only interaction with Omni outside of the forum was on Steam. Where we occasionally spoke about video games and sometimes music. You’re so far off base on this that I’m willing to do almost anything at this point to see you admit you were wrong.

hoping this is good. Blind bought it from NWN thinking it was a sci fi death metal type band. Cd version looks very different though

View attachment 24981
Its sci fi tech thrash and definitely has some death metal elements.

Letter from Max to Chuck ....
100816302_10159839159723662_9008117956835540992_n.jpg