ThrashMetal Mix Lextac, RealDrums, Ampeg

xmortumx

Jun 17, 2008
So Before i go to sleep i wanted to post this song i been working on so i can get some input.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/728056/VelocityMaster2.mp3

Speed metal mix, still doesnt have vocals(havent been tracked) but so far just mixing the instruments and the solos will be retracked.
My ears are fatigued for today haha so hopefully tomorrow i get back to it and ill take ur guys opinions to fix whats needed.

BTW yeah the only thing "fake" about drums is the snare which i had to trigger since i didnt like the original snare.
:headbang:

Sounds cool! I'm only listening on headphones though right now, but I think the guitars could come down a little bit, or the drums up a bit.

Thanks for input guys.

I think i need backoff the on the master compressor seems its pumping a bit but dont know if thats bad for this type of mix.

The guitar tone at the beginning seems a little thin sounding. The tones does sound god for the faster riffs, but for for slow sustained chords, it seemed a like it could use a little more bass in it to flesh it out.

Will add a little more low end to the overall guitar tone maybe that will help. Thanks for opinions

Cool... yeah dude these guys play some 80's thrash metal type of music which i dig!

Yeah dude but for this guitar tone i used Lepou Lextac not the amplitube metal from other thread...