'Thrax Set?

Justdan

New Metal Member
Jul 8, 2002
Visit site
Hey,

does someone of you know what the current LIVE Set of Anthrax is?

I was just wondering because An F'N thrax will play in Cologne / Germany an i will be there. :)

yes, i was gonna post this too!
anyone give some kind of indication as to length of set, number of new songs previewed, colour/length of scott's goatee etc... : )
thrax hit london next saturday!!!!!
is it worth me staying for motorhead, don't know much about them...does anyone recommend them - or shall i just beat the queues and head straight for the merchandise booth?!

Just got back from Anthrax and Motorhead:

Among The Living
Got the Time
Caught In a Mosh
Inside Out
Room for One More
I am The Law
Superhero
Anitsocial
Bring the Noise
Only

(approx order)

Fantastic, first time i've had a chance to see them and I've been waiting a loooong time. They went down real well too, just as many people there too see them as Motorhead.

In Manc they came on at 8.10 and played til 9

Obvs could be different where you see em

Psycho Squad were 6.30 - 7 (and in my opinion incredibly uninspiring)

Skew Siskin where 7.15-7.45 (and were a bad 80's sleaze band - good game to play tho is to see how many bits they have nicked - they nicked the same part of Fight For Your Right to Party in two different songs!)

And Motorhead were 9.30-11 (incredibly loud and great)

Originally posted by max
is it worth me staying for motorhead, don't know much about them...does anyone recommend them - or shall i just beat the queues and head straight for the merchandise booth?!
Are you knuts? :eek: Motorhead are a benchmark band, something that any self respecting metal head (even kiddies into Linkin Park and Papa Roach) should see Lemmy & Co at least once in their lives!

Honestly, stay for Motorhead - if only to see 'The Bomber' at the end of the show. That was worth the 4 hour drive and admission fee on it's own ...

Originally posted by max
yes, i was gonna post this too!
anyone give some kind of indication as to length of set, number of new songs previewed, colour/length of scott's goatee etc... : )
thrax hit london next saturday!!!!!

Man you MUST see Motorhead.