Not Man

Davros666

Apr 11, 2006
Does anyone think that the Not Man is.....well...too nice/soft to be an icon for anthrax?

What would I buy - a Not Man t-shirt or the penta-thrax t-shirt thingy? Penta-thrax every time.

Or what about some blood/skulls on a t-shirt. That'd be metal AND original....

Davros666 said:
Does anyone think that the Not Man is.....well...too nice/soft to be an icon for anthrax?

What would I buy - a Not Man t-shirt or the penta-thrax t-shirt thingy? Penta-thrax every time.

Or what about some blood/skulls on a t-shirt. That'd be metal AND original....

:lol:

NOT MAN is a bad muthafucka. He would kick your ass just for saying that.

I herd he made Chuck Norris cry once.

TacoBellJunkie said:
NOT MAN is a bad muthafucka. He would kick your ass just for saying that.

I herd he made Chuck Norris cry once.

I would take him, Norris and Bauer and fucking win.

Davros666 said:
How about a T-shirt of Not-Man wearing a pentathrax T-shirt?:headbang:

Whiplash402 said:
compared to eddy and the megadeth icon not-man is a pussy

Rattlehead is a pussy - he's got his fucking jaw wired together for fucks sake!! Proves the cunt can't take a punch.

I win, every time.

Simmer down folks, I think we all know that Sgt. D. could crush ANY of the other band mascots!

But I'm sure Notman is more fun to have a few beers with!

Notman just kicks ass, If there was Notman wallpaper i'd buy it and my whole house would be thrax-ified, lmao. Sgt. D looks like a ripoff of the fucking Sacred Reich mascot... Although Sgt. D is cool, He's a ripoff.

Whiplash402 said:
compared to eddy and the megadeth icon not-man is a pussy

Atleast Not Man actually has meaning behind it:saint: Plus he's different and not too cliche like the megaskull :kickass: cheers to the notman

CesspoolOfSkulls said:
Notman just kicks ass, If there was Notman wallpaper i'd buy it and my whole house would be thrax-ified, lmao. Sgt. D looks like a ripoff of the fucking Sacred Reich mascot... Although Sgt. D is cool, He's a ripoff.

S.O.D.'s first album was 1985. Sacred Reich's first album was... 1987!

Yeah, I don't think so.

jdelpi said:
He did on that one t-shirt from 1992. I think Buddy owns it. I've seen Gene Ambo wearing it once.

Yup, I've got it too. It's from the Budokan show. There's a dead Eddie, the dead Slayer Whermacht dude, dead Notman, and the Grateful Dead skull dude (does he have a name?).:headbang:

DarbysDad said:
I have a t-shirt with the NOT man wearing an SOD shirt....burn :lol:

Thraxx designed it for the NFMB. :headbang:
How about a T-shirt of DD wearing a t-shirt with the Not-man wearing an SOD shirt with Srg. D wearing a pentathrax t-shirt?:loco: