Thrax to headline US tour!

Phxthrax

Phoenician STOMP MONSTER!
Jul 15, 2002
In between
:headbang: I just finished reading Scott's new AlphaMail and I'm stoked! I read that the tour here in the US (the 1st leg) they'll headline. Then off to Europe for summer festivals with Metallica (BFD) and they'll be back for more touring. How fucking COOL is that? All I've been reading is how Thrax is openin for band X or Y and now I read from the man himself they'll headline here. RIGHT FUCKIN ON! When they get here to Phoenix, I'll camp out if I have to to get tickets. Last time I saw Thrax they opened for Maiden back in the early early 90's. I saw them, got sick - literally and sat out Maiden puking in the parking lot by the car. How fun!

they won't get a large enough crowd for you to need to camp out. Yeah, it will be nice to see them headline as you will get to see them play more songs but it sure won't win them more fans like I know they would want. That is, unless they bring along some killer opening bands.

I wish AC/DC would be putting out a cd sooner as scott says he would love to open for them. That would be a dream show for me!