Three guys walk into a Helloween show in Manhattan...

MEFlyingV

Sep 13, 2004
NYC, USA
www.overlorde.com
...all wearing ProgPower USA XIV shirts!

L-R: Me, John, and Jeff.

3_guys.jpg

Another easy thing that can help spread the word is this. I printed out the flyer last May and put it up at the Guitar Center store in Manhattan and the Sam Ash store in Edison, NJ. As soon as the new print-quality flyer comes out for XV, I encourage everyone to print a few out and hang them up at their local music or CD stores regardless of where you live. Though Atlanta area attendees should be especially certain to do so.

PPUSA_Flyer_GC.jpg

Including myself, 4 showed up at the Kamelot show in Dallas...pic fail though... :(

I was the one with the long hair just to the left of the first tree - were you the guy I talked to at the bar or during the break before Kamelot's encore? :)

What was Helloween's merch like?

Well, if history is any indication, probably overpriced and with bad designs.

This is one band who throughout the years I NEVER bought a shirt by because they are usually very lame, unfortunately.

Bob and Pat said they were very bad in Germany.
I assume they are the same designs with different backs.

This is one band who throughout the years I NEVER bought a shirt by because they are usually very lame, unfortunately.

Agreed. They are the stupidest shirts in metal.

Jasonic said:

WHAT?? YOU TELLING ME THAT BOB WENT TO GERMANY FOR SHOWS THIS YEAR? HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!

On the last Hellish Rock tour I remember them having decent ones of their old albums. I'd get one of those at least. I don't really know if I'd get one with the current album cover as it's a terrible cover.

On the last Hellish Rock tour I remember them having decent ones of their old albums. I'd get one of those at least. I don't really know if I'd get one with the current album cover as it's a terrible cover.

Well, yeah, I guess those retro shirts are cool I suppose.
Though not really for $30 to $40, but that's just my opinion.

Why are you hating on CGI album art?

Well, yeah, I guess those retro shirts are cool I suppose.
Though not really for $30 to $40, but that's just my opinion.

Why are you hating on CGI album art?

30 I would do for a band like Helloween. 40 is insane.

I've never been a fan of overly obvious CGI art. Dance of Death probably being the worst of it all.