Throw 'im in the chippa

Psycho21477

Habitual Offender
Nov 7, 2005
Dallas fuckin' Texas
Colorado Man Killed by Wood Chipper at Work
Thursday, December 29, 2005

LOVELAND, Colo. — A man trimming trees was killed after he was apparently pulled into a wood chipper, police said.

Police Sgt. Rae Bontz said the tree-service employee died Wednesday while he and a co-worker were cutting branches at a Loveland residence.

Bontz described the death as an industrial accident but released no other details.

"It appears he was pulled into the chipper," Bontz said. "We are still investigating."

His partner, who was cutting branches from a bucket on a hydraulic lift, ran to the house where they were working, and a woman living there called 911. The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police did not release either man's name. Police Chief Luke Hecker said the victim was experienced at his work but did not release any other information.

The man was pronounced dead at the scene.

The Larimer County coroner and the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration were also investigating.

WoW...whatta gruesome way to go. ....after reading that story, I got to thinking...what would be a worse way to go?

.......hmmmmmmm........

wc644.jpg

:erk:

Yeah, I read that a few days ago...Man, what a painful and shitty way to go:erk: You also got to look out for this little fucker when you are laying cable in the toilet:ill: ....
toiletmonster.jpg

MyHatred said:
Yeah, I read that a few days ago...Man, what a painful and shitty way to go:erk: You also got to look out for this little fucker when you are laying cable in the toilet:ill: ....
toiletmonster.jpg

JEEEZUZ, that's an ugly little fucker.....watch out fer this thing too....

toilet-tongue.gif

:err:

gaschamber said:
the best dump in my book is "the island shit"...the one where the whole hole in the toilet is stuffed with shit and is higher than the water resembling an island. and the "beached whale" of course...

HAHAHA

That is a Xmas present I laid at my house. I walked out of the bathroom and had to comment to my mother, its like I had a can of ready whip shit, and just swirled the whole thing in there. She wouldnt come look at it though :/ It was impressive. The Island, that was what it was.