Thugs talk a lot shit.. but get their asses kicked by bystanders!!

yeah, love the one with the retards hitting the girl and getting their ass kicked.

here's a better version

can anyone translate? I'm especially interested what happend behind the trees.

another good one:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dKt0wuW9z8&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, i saw one of these in town for real last year. Some guy was getting shouted at by his (i guess) girlfriend and ended up just grabbing her food and chucked it on the floor or something. Then he turned around and began to walk up the hill (obviously knew she was watching him) with a typical chav strut- ya know the "im not getting out of the way of you" walk. Next up, he purposely bumps into this guy and gives him him one of the two handed chav pushes to look hard, and this guy who was walking down the hill just reacted like lightning and gave him one of the most cracking punches i've ever seen and completely downed the fucker in one lol

I was in the taxi rank stood like this: :lol: :lol: :lol: I so wish I caught it on my mobile!

Haha, i saw one of these in town for real last year. Some guy was getting shouted at by his (i guess) girlfriend and ended up just grabbing her food and chucked it on the floor or something. Then he turned around and began to walk up the hill (obviously knew she was watching him) with a typical chav strut- ya know the "im not getting out of the way of you" walk. Next up, he purposely bumps into this guy and gives him him one of the two handed chav pushes to look hard, and this guy who was walking down the hill just reacted like lightning and gave him one of the most cracking punches i've ever seen and completely downed the fucker in one lol

I was in the taxi rank stood like this: :lol: :lol: :lol: I so wish I caught it on my mobile!

Dude, you do realise most of the words you used in that post won't mean anything to anyone living outside of the UK, right? :p

Here's an extended version of one of my favorite fight clips with some commentary by the guy who whoopeth the ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
"fuck em up franky" hahaha i love that vid, i love seeing asshole gangster's get what they deserve.. that sad truth is that guy probably got jumped after that.