Thugs talk a lot shit.. but get their asses kicked by bystanders!!

Nice videos!

Im still looking for a classic one, hopefully someone has it or knows about it.
Boxing fight, before the fight one boxer (black guy with a BIG mouth) starts talking trash about his opponent, and is being a total disrespectfull asshole.
His opponent is a russian boxer (i believe, its been a while) and does not believe in trashtalking.. he just says a few respectfull things and wants to do the talking in the ring.

Once in the ring.. russian guy delivers a beatdown and the cocky boxer goes knockout..

anyone?

Dude, you do realise most of the words you used in that post won't mean anything to anyone living outside of the UK, right? :p

Well the only one that I didn't recognize was "chav", but I got a pretty good idea from context :D

Dude, you do realise most of the words you used in that post won't mean anything to anyone living outside of the UK, right? :p

I must clear this up Stee

Mr__Chav_by_vurtpunk.jpg

The dude in that black leather jacket got it right...knock 'em once on the side of the head hard enough and they're down.

What causes KOs is the brain being moved too far from it's place in the skull. There's more tolerance for back and forth movement, but close to none side to side. You have to watch out because the temple is a pressure point, and if you hit that hard, you'll kill the person. Not cool. That's why the boxer in first video didn't KO anyone, he was hitting from the front.

The dude in that black leather jacket got it right...knock 'em once on the side of the head hard enough and they're down.

What causes KOs is the brain being moved too far from it's place in the skull. There's more tolerance for back and forth movement, but close to none side to side. You have to watch out because the temple is a pressure point, and if you hit that hard, you'll kill the person. Not cool. That's why the boxer in first video didn't KO anyone, he was hitting from the front.

I know I ain't getting in a fight with you for sure

thats what I call justice right there. "I stabbed a dude in the neck 4 times, he was squirtin blood everywherer, it was awesome" yeah your beat down was awesome

:headbang: He got totally owned with those knee drops. These Felony Fights videos are a bit sick. They don´t actually know how to fight like those karate masters on the other videos that KO guys with just a blink of an eye.

Learn karate and you will know. Of course I probably can't do that as I don't have enough experience as these guys, but they spend a lot of their time just training, fighting, meditating even. :headbang: Also there are some points on the body that are more vital, so hitting them is far more effective/dangerous than others.

Just for example... hitting the temple might damage the brain and knock the attacked person out (like the karate dude against the pimp). Hitting the plexus WILL cut his breathing (this is where we are shown to hit usually and sometimes if you're sparring with friends but you nail a nice punch (without intent of hurting someone), the friend will go down. Hitting the nose will most probably blind the other guy, etc. The key to winning a fight is intelligence, timing, precision, etc. not necessarily brute strength.

yeah, the dude in the last video got way too little!
I really hate guys like that who think they're ultra tough and stuff.

A friend of mine is growth-restricted, he's like 1,05 metres, 25 years old and takes kick boxing and karate lessons since 15 years, has a ultra six-pack and stuff, but if you see him you will never believe this.
So we went through the city at night and like 5 gangsters came up and just talked bullshit, especially at him because he's so small.
He needed like 30 seconds to get 2 of them on the ground, hit one of them in the nuts, and actually broke the leg of one...
Never saw somebody moving that fast-it was ridiclious, me and another guy didn't even had the chance to do somebody because our little friend was just like bruce lee...

I've seen stuff like that really often because a few friends of mine are kick-boxers or take karate lessons and stuff, had a few kick-boxing lessons and so on myself because I worked as a doorman a few times.

Another good friend of mine got hit by some random guy once only because that dude wanted to fight with somebody, wrong person, my friend works on construction since he's 16 and does cagefighting...

Some people just need to get there asses kicked.
And I am actually very "anti-violence".

this is a good one: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=37c_1248413445
although I think he got away with too little

Hah, i was about to post this as well Lasse.

Homeboy and his gun.. pfff, honestly i would not go at him because when they are both on the ground holding the gun, it could have gone off if it were loaded.. that takes balls to grab it from him.
Skater probably tried to knock him out with one punch, but that did not work out too well, so it was a dangerous move.

Damn shame it stopped so early.. wanted to see that guy get beat to pulp.