THUMBS UP FROM BALTIMORE !!!!

IAN442

Dec 6, 2005
Checking in here...show was packed but still enough room to move about without being a dick and bumping people.

Good steady mosh pit but blood was spilled we heard. Several guys had their camera phones and were filming the entire show hopefully someone else who was there last night can post the stuff they shot.

And the reason you saw that cartoon on the website....

THEY PLAYED SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET place went fuckin nuts.

also liked God Forbid, singer was this huge black guy with dreads did not fit the standard death metal image.

Song List to the best of my ability.

Among the Living :headbang:
Air
Be All End All
Skeletons in the Closet :headbang: :worship: :OMG:
Medusa :headbang: Joey does that song VERY well.
Anti-Social
NFL
Im the Man - funny as hell
Indians - had to stop the show cause they wanted to throw some guy out and Scott and Joey were like no fuckin way....
I am the Law.
Scott was like what the hell youd think the president was on stage...they were really cool the guy lost some stuff in his wallet and joey handed it back to him...very classy and they went and had fun.

Frank and Scott were all over the place almost the entire 2 hours of the show, and Charlie's drum kit sounded great.

I was in the upper deck with a massive deck of speakers about 4 feet from me....:headbang: :loco: everyone else was loud but jesus christ, they started tuning their guitars and it was like 12 out of 10 from Spinal Tap on the loudness meter....

Joey was great his voice didn't crack and he got the audience to participate well and admitted he was an Orioles fan which got boos from the audience...:D

Dan didn't have any problems with his equipment and the show was a good run from start to finish.

You guys in jersey should have fun tonight.

They are ready.

My wife went with me and she noticed a few things....
Lots of older pufters in the audience...not that i noticed, and that most of the other women were either fat or waif thin and overall not very attractive, i had to concur, hell this one woman who must have been 45 with these ankle boots trying to look 20 with her belly busting out of her skirt,,,that shit was so hilarious i was coughin really bad from wanting to laugh my ass off everytime she walked by.

Good selection of T-shirts but $$$ starting at 25 a pop for t-shirts but they had a good selection lots of old school stuff and the silver A logo with the last names and years in the band on them,,,even dan, joey, and frank were sporting them along with scott...

for a first time to see them,,,i was impressed seriously, they were the only band with comprehensible vocals and all in all really just wanted us all to have a good time.

Okay gotta go be a daddy...you all have fun tonight. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Danny was suprised when I told him that I was at the last Baltimore with that line up of Anthrax. 15 years ago. It was a long time coming. The crowd was mixed. I was in the pit the entire time. Indians was alot of fun especially during the circle pit. I don't remember much of the setlist. I think they did play Aftershow but I can't remember. I didn't recognize it because Charlie played the drum intro slightly different. At first I thought it might have been a new song. I have two pics, one with joey, me and my friend and another with danny me and my friend. I'll try and get it on here. Scott had a new guitar also with a sick ass finish. Hard to describe. Looks like someone used it to mop up a mess after a bloodbath. And he also rocked the Dino Baldini green guitar and the burgundy one with a floating tremolo for the song A.I.R. I was right in front of him the whole time.

AlexStomp said:
Danny was suprised when I told him that I was at the last Baltimore with that line up of Anthrax. 15 years ago. It was a long time coming. The crowd was mixed. I was in the pit the entire time. Indians was alot of fun especially during the circle pit. I don't remember much of the setlist. I think they did play Aftershow but I can't remember. I didn't recognize it because Charlie played the drum intro slightly different. At first I thought it might have been a new song. I have two pics, one with joey, me and my friend and another with danny me and my friend. I'll try and get it on here. Scott had a new guitar also with a sick ass finish. Hard to describe. Looks like someone used it to mop up a mess after a bloodbath. And he also rocked the Dino Baldini green guitar and the burgundy one with a floating tremolo for the song A.I.R. I was right in front of him the whole time.

in one of his blogs he talks about his new guitar he was working on,murder weapon was a working title i think,not very fitting to say the least!

Some might say that the whole godforbid lineup(the only whiteguy in the band is the bass player,,,lol) doesnt fit the "standard death metal image" but who gives a shit cuz those "brothas" kick ass!!! ..loved their set last night,,I heard they DESTROYED at ozzfest as well...
btw, their new album is awesome:headbang:

IAN442 said:
also liked God Forbid, singer was this huge black guy with dreads did not fit the standard death metal image.

Let me help you out there,bro:D,,they also did...

Antisocial
Indians
A.I.R.
Among the living
I'm the man
N.F.L.
Medusa
Got the Time
I am the law(encore)
Skeletons(encore)
Aftershock(encore)

MadeInNewJersey said:
That can't be the entire setlist...

Did they play:
Madhouse
Lone Justice
Caught In A Mosh
Armed & Dangerous
*anything off PoT?

ghoststrike said:
Let me help you out there,bro:D,,they also did...

Antisocial
Indians
A.I.R.
Among the living
I'm the man
N.F.L.
Medusa
Got the Time
I am the law(encore)
Skeletons(encore)
Aftershock(encore)

I'm aware of THESE songs, and like I said, that CAN'T be the whole setlist. That's barely 60 minutes worth of music.

Did they play anything besides these, i.e. any of the songs I asked about?

The songs that we listed, combined was pretty much their set...they performed for about 1.5 hours,,,u expecting a 3 hour set or something? lol

MadeInNewJersey said:
I'm aware of THESE songs, and like I said, that CAN'T be the whole setlist. That's barely 60 minutes worth of music.

Did they play anything besides these, i.e. any of the songs I asked about?

I might have a missed a song or two,,, i did this after waking up in the middle of the night with my son and being so disoriented i ran right into a wall...now i have a big bruise on my forehead....

all i remember during that fiasco was my wife shouting to shut the door you'll wake up the kids....:D

they went on stage about 10 pm and i believe they were wrapped up around midnight...they did take several breaks to catch their breath, swap gear etc.

Alex i had one hell of a time but i couldn't be in the pit really sore throat and ached quite a bit, i kept up to the upper balcony on the right side and had a good view right over the rail.

OH yes no POT material was played.

Metal Thrasing Mad in case i might have missed it

The concert in Baltimore was great!! me and my husband were right up front on Scott's side. Before the show I got to meet Spitz, Joe and Frank and they all signed an autograph and let us take pictures. unfortunately, Scott wasn't interested!! before the show I saw him and he just kept walking and after the show there were 2 people waiting outside the doors for autographs and he said that it's too cold out to sign anything. what's up with that??

Anyway, the guys sounded great. and by the way, I'm not fat or old or too thin!!!! must have missed me up front.

Cheers for the reviews people - keep them coming ......

I can't believe that they haven't played Keep it in the Family (I read somewhere they have done it at a soundcheck) at all on this reunion tour as yet, unless I'm mistaken. I'd be expecting it will surface sometime soon, hopefully.

Dude, I love this band and I rarely complain about anything Anthrax but, well, I liked the previous guitarist better. There, thats all I'll say. Again, AWESOME show in Baltimore last night.

Dude, I love this band and I rarely complain about anything Anthrax but, well, at least Frank and Josey are back but damn, why Spitz? There, thats all I'll say. Again, AWESOME show in Baltimore last night.

timmyc said:
Cheers for the reviews people - keep them coming ......

I can't believe that they haven't played Keep it in the Family (I read somewhere they have done it at a soundcheck) at all on this reunion tour as yet, unless I'm mistaken. I'd be expecting it will surface sometime soon, hopefully.

They played it one of the nights in Chicago.