Thursday is the (un)official hockey sweater day!

Prog_Muse

Look Who The Cat Dragged In
Oct 9, 2007
Somewhere in the sands of time
In case anyone missed the original announcement, the outcome of a certain Stanley Cup bet has been announced, and Thursday is the unofficial "rep your hockey team" sweater (jersey) day! Obviously, all of us cool kids will be sporting our Chicago Blackhawks gear, but if you want to rep your hockey team in the hot, sticky PPUSA weather, Thursday is the day to do it.

I know that ProgPower has a ton of Illinois alumni, so I expect to see you all commit to the Indian on Thursday. Although no specific time frame has been set, it would be great to nail down a pic of everyone in their hockey sweaters!

Please let me know here if/when you want to participate so that we can properly herd the cats for a photo op!

I'm never without my Jets cap, but may have to go with the Thrashers jersey for this.

Considering you left Florida for the PNW and the Bolts lost the Finals, I better not see any of that Blacksuck gear in the room or it might "disappear". :heh:

Given the temp at the last couple PP, I hope it is also extra deodorant day :)

I was in Savannah prior to the last two PPUSA's for a pre vaca stay..I actually looked forward to getting to Atlanta because the humidity in Sav was crazy thick... Always a good idea to pack some extra deodorant too ha!

Bear

Might be a good time to rep my Ottawa Senators. I'd guess it all depends on the extended forecast as to whether or not I bring it.
Any cooler weather (under 75 degrees) would be perfect! I'm skipping Thursdays show, but I'd come down for the photo if it's outside

it's too damn hot for a hockey jersey,,,it's pushing it for a football jersey on Saturday to support my beloved Bulldawgs

it's too damn hot for a hockey jersey,,,it's pushing it for a football jersey on Saturday to support my beloved Bulldawgs

I wore a few jerseys to PPUSA, no issues. Mine is pretty light fabric and airy, not sure about the old cloth ones but the newer ones are okay.

Bear