Tiamat

Hatebreeder33

Jun 11, 2002
i've already listened to 'A Deeper Kind of Slumber" and think that it's awesome...but do they have a better one that i should buy?

thanks.

I only have Skeleton Skeltron, which is very much Goth/Rock/Metal sounding. Still pretty kool in my opinion, but I've heard their early work is alot better. Wildhoney being one of them.

I think above all ...I would definetly suggest Wildhoney...there is nothing like this fucking album! Skeleton Skeltron is pretty good too...I dunno, different but I wouldnt say its bad...

but hey..why is this link under that in which is not under the great metal umbrella?!!!!!

Hatebreeder33 said:
i've already listened to 'A Deeper Kind of Slumber" and think that it's awesome...but do they have a better one that i should buy?

thanks.

You absoultely HAVE to get Wildhoney its one of the greatest metal albums of all time!! :headbang:

Astral Sleep and Clouds are great as well, very atmospheric and odd sounding. Sumerian Cry is actually kinda cool if you're into the Sunlight Studios Swedish DM sound (like Entombed, Dismember, etc etc).