Which albums do you think get the most undeserved hate?

Do you want me to bring up agalloch next time someone that has no clue about metal that likes the band makes a stupid comment.

Why should the band be invovled.

Some people that like opeth do know about metal for christ sakes........ i'm not sure why it's hard to comprehend. Not everyone got into metal with opeth.

fuck mumbblefood and you.

The Greys said:
Agalloch is more simply poppy easy listening, and less metal than opeth so don't bring 'opeth' into something because some moron.

I heard and listened to plently of real metal before getting into music like opeth. I'm sure plently of agalloch fans have no clue about metal either.

Why not bash them too because those people. Bringing bands into a convo because someone says something stupid is ridiculous.
paddy likes your style fair shout:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin:

The Greys said:
Do you want me to bring up agalloch next time someone that has no clue about metal that likes the band makes a stupid comment.

Some people that like opeth do know about metal for christ sakes........ i'm not sure why it's hard to comprehend. Not everyone got into metal with opeth.

Do what you will. It doesn't affect me the least bit.

Opeth-deliverance. A lot of people including opeth fans are not to found of this great album.

:worship:
B000002KKS.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

The Greys said:

haha what? What did i do? :p