Ticketbastards

The TicketBastard inconvenience charge is one (major) reason I don't attend major shows any longer. Incuring upwards of $12+ per ticket for all the various fees, charges, and whathaveyou basically entails me breaking the bank for 2 tickets and is not worth the wait. Even paperless tickets cost you a monthly home mortgage payment - PAPERLESS! I thought that was supposed to make things cheaper and MORE convenient.

TicketBastard surcharges of $14.50+ IS a big deal to me. Interesting how they can't deliver PAPER tickets to a PO box, either... what, are they printed on bedrock or something? Anyhow, it's these exhorbiant extraneous charges that deter me from attending concerts at all...

Damn Ticketbastard...

Then I'm guessing you ordered right before the show, and thus the free shipping option wasn't available? In that case it's your own fault that you need them priority shipped :rolleyes: There is always will-call

Agreed. I've had to use Ticketmaster a few times in the past couple of years. I either get the tickets way ahead of time and get the free shipping or pick them up at will call for no charge. Not sure why anyone would pay to have them shipped.

Then I'm guessing you ordered right before the show, and thus the free shipping option wasn't available? In that case it's your own fault that you need them priority shipped :rolleyes: There is always will-call

Actually, in the end, I picked them up at the local FYE. Only cost me $17 that way. And, I bought them right after the first show was performed. The show at Mulcahy's was SUPPOSED to be on July 19th.

Actually, in the end, I picked them up at the local FYE. Only cost me $17 that way. And, I bought them right after the first show was performed. The show at Mulcahy's was SUPPOSED to be on July 19th.

Thank you for proving my point :) You want to buy tickets at the last minute...you don't want to pay the price to have something shipped overnight...you go get it yourself. Problem solved :p