Tickets: For Sale/Wanted

the bidding starts at 250.00 and includes free shipping. item number is 320292799855 and shipping is free.

Hey peoples.

I have two tickets (4 total) for saturday and sunday.

$200 a piece. ($400 total)

contact me asap! i really don't want these ticket to go to waste. and i would prefer someone from here buy them, than to post to ebay.

I still have one two day pass for ProgPower for sale at $115. Accept Paypal or money order. Please contact me at jkcollin[at]gmail[dot]com if interested.

- JK

Hello: Due to the circumstances beyond my control (Getting deploy to afghanistan) I must sell my ticket.

I will sell it at $100.00 it is the two day pass.

if anyone is interested I will leave my phone number it is (787) 308-2619 THIS IS Puerto Rico.

Also use my e-mail ivren.valentin@us.army.mil to contact me please I must sell this ticket willing to make offer

I only accept money orders of bank deposit.

Thank you.

Since the supply seems to outweighing the demand, I will sell both Progpower tickets for face value and throw in 2 Hellish rock tickets...Free!

Will accept check, Money Order, or Credit Card!

Contact Andrew at 208-585-1216 or harkowl@gmail.com.

Hi JW,
Yes, of course I'll be there!!!!! My daughter wanted to come this year, but changed her mind....Oh well, her loss! C'ya soon!

Deb:)

Have a ticket to sell for the 2 days(Fri and Sat). Due to unavoidable circumstances can't make it this year. Shoot me a reply if interested @ debch.chatterjee@gmail.com. Willing to sell at less than face value. $115 asking price.

I have two Hellish rock show tickets available for Thursday night. $40 each. PM me if interested.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD