Time! Anthrax Cover

Yeah.... always keen to go with some of the less common Anthrax tunes that don't get posted every other day on youtube.

I'd be keen to see Lone Justice, Armed and Dangerous, Black Lodge, Any Place But Here, Harms Way, or any of the WM tunes that aren't TDYK or FETYC.

Well I know Lone Justice and A & D, Black Lodge and Harms way, but I know the torrent of abuse that will follow from playing those "Bush Era" tunes in particular so is not worth it. I may do Room and Fueled. I havn't studied Any Place yet. I like A & D from NFV, might play that version.

Not toooo bad, you don't nail lots of the riffs 100%. Like the main riff starting with the d# power chord, 7th fret, g# string (5th string). Just before the chord changes, your strumming gets muddled up and out of time (and you miss 1 strum). The verse riff is also missing a down-strum just before each chord change. Are u sure the power chords in the after 2 palm mutes in the 2nd part of the chorus at 4:09 are right? Where's solo?

Sorry for scrutiny. Busy watching SA vs Aus Test match :)

How about Who Cares Wins?

Not toooo bad, you don't nail lots of the riffs 100%. Like the main riff starting with the d# power chord, 7th fret, g# string (5th string). Just before the chord changes, your strumming gets muddled up and out of time (and you miss 1 strum). The verse riff is also missing a down-strum just before each chord change. Are u sure the power chords in the after 2 palm mutes in the 2nd part of the chorus at 4:09 are right? Where's solo?

Sorry for scrutiny. Busy watching SA vs Aus Test match :)

How about Who Cares Wins?

Considering the pitch conditions, I'd say you have your noses in front at the moment. Dale Steyn is a gun.

Actually they way I play it is based on how Scott played it during the POT era tour, I'm sure if you watch any youtube vid and compare to me you'll see not much difference. It was 1 take as well, pretty hard to be note perfect, even for Scott. The song is also tuned down to D#. I very sure I have it right. I rarely solo.
P.S. I actually appreciate your feedback and I try to learn all the "time" pun intended. Maybe you could show me what I'm missing because I'm sure it's subtle.