Time schedule

SantaSCSI

Vlaemsche Leeuwenzoon
Jun 8, 2006
Belgium
Hi guys,

Im going to the AA how in antwerp this friday but im a bit cencerned about rreturning home. So I'd like to know what the time schedule is. How long will Tyr/wintersun play and how long are the pauzes?

Thanks in advance :)

Tyr is playing just half an hour, after that there is...erm...30 minutes break and than Wintersun is playing, but i don't know how long, maybe 45 minutes. So i would say they playing all in all until 24 o'clock. :)

yup, agge van Antwerpen zelf zijt kunde achteraf nog altijd ergens mee ene komen pakken terwijl we wachten op een nachtbus

doors 19:30
TYR 20:00 - 20:35
WS 20:50 - 21:35
AMON AMARTH 22:00 - 23:30

yup, just to confirm, our gig started at 18:30 and ended at 22:30. so its exactly 4 hours and considering bobo's response it seems to be a constant for their tour.

the time schedule gets worked out before the tour considering stage & venue size, general working conditions, set lengths of AA and Supports etc etc. We want to make sure as well everybody can catch the last public transport.

the time schedule I posted was only valid for the Antwerp show. The opening of the doors and the starting time of the opening act (TYR) varies from day to day due to local circumstances, curfews etc. The only thing that does not change is the SET LENGTH of the three bands.